Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

private tracker = full speed from beginning to end regardless.

Comment

So do I have to have a static IP, can I not just run the setup when/if my IP changes?

Edit... WOOT!

Dynamic IP is not a problem.
      The only limitation of dynamic IP's is that you'll need to visit http://check.unblock-us.com/ every time it changes.
      Web browser will be forwarded there automatically when you trying to access Netflix, Hulu & other supported sites, but you need to remember about this check when you watch movies on Roku, gaming consoles and other "browserless" devices and applications.

Comment

Yeah you don't need a static IP - you'll just see the Unblock page appear when it does change and need to re-register.

Comment

News: 50% of Netflix users connect through game consoles - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Comment

There seems to be hundreds of these VPN services about now, everyone is using them, not just for watching BBC anywhere but for privacy for downloading things. Laptop Telly is pretty fast for TV connections.

Comment

Dailytvtorrents.com is wkd for all uk us tv shows to download, I use PommyTV_com though for BBC iplayer / Hulu access though. One way or another you end up paying something to watch TV, worth it if you use it alot though I guess.

Comment

Unblock-us.com

Comment

I been using laptoptellycom for Hulu/BBC etc online
                  worth a look. Found link on MacRmrs 39.99 for yr laptoptellycom/january-offer.html

Comment

Working...
                  X