X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nickname/Name: TAGSS... Or JJ....
    Games Played: BF series, cant wait for BF3 - Supcom and Supcom2 - SC2
    Location: Perth at the moe.. but looks like work will take me north soon to Dawrin
    What brought you to GU: Backpacking across WA... looking for a crew to talk game to.. woot! love to Lan and online game....! bring some!
    Pic of me going to leave WA but then i stayed ---->

Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_DSC_0115 - Copy - Copy.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	596718

Comment

• Welcome to our humble site.

Hit DarwinGamers.com up for some lan action when you get to Darwin.

Comment

• WELCOME!

Comment

• shame all thoses fanboies didnt introduce themselves..

p.s. welcomes

Comment

• Nickname/Name: Nroug
            Games Played: Starcraft, Starcraft brood war, Borderlands, Gauntlet Dark legacy, Civilization III, Civilization IV, Civilization V, Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Deus ex human revolution, the X series. Darkstar one, The battlefield 2 collection, battlefield 2142, battlefield bad company & bad company 2. CoD Modern warfare and Modern warfare 2, Black ops, Team fortress 2, Portal, Divinity 2 ego draconis, Infamous, Saints row II, GTA III, IV, San andreas. Mass Effect 1 & 2, Diablo 2, Starcraft II, Forza motorsport 3, Gran turismo 4 and 5. Test drive unlimited 2, infamous 2, prototype, The witcher 2, Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age II, Star wars KOTOR & KOTOR II, Rift, Cities XL 2011, Final fantasy VII, Final Fantasy X, Final fantasy XII, Final Fantasy XIII, Medieval II: Total war, Rome: total war, Empire: total war, Medieval: Total war, Fuel, Need for speed undercover, Need for Speed Most Wanted, Need for Speed Underground, Need for Speed Underground 2, Need For Speed Hot pursuit (new and old). Gears of war, Gears of war 2, Assassins creed, Assassins creed 2, Assassins creed Brotherhood, Fable, Fable 2, Fable 3, Terraria, Minecraft, White knight chronicles, Valkyria Chronicles, R.U.S.E, C&C 3, Starcraft 2, Crackdown, Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo: Reach, Bulletstorm, Turning point: Fall of liberty, Empire earth II, Age of empires 1 and roman expansion, Age of empires 2 and The conquerers expansion, age of empires 3. Just cause 2, Far cry 2, Dead island, Midnight club 3, Midnight club LA, Darkspore, Jade empire... ill just stop here theres tons more but i dont wanna be here all day
            What brought you to GU: I forgot.
            Picture of yourself: Nope, but ill be driving that white van you often see

Comment

• Welcome!

Comment

• Yeah welcome dude.

Comment

• Welcome , are you in Vic or Qld?

Your answer will dictate how I treat you as a person, as is only right

Comment

• Originally posted by ResLo View Post
                    Welcome , are you in Vic or Qld?

Your answer will dictate how I treat you as a person, as is only right
                    Noooooooo, You'll never get that information from me! btw its QLD.

Comment

• Yeah but Res is fucking Irish. Feel better now?

Comment

• It matters not, he's not a Vic so all is well

Comment

• Originally posted by ResLo View Post
                          It matters not, he's not a Vic so all is well
                          from my understanding, arent both just as bad?

Comment

• According to search results, I've never introduced myself. Hmmm.

Nickname/Name: n3xia / Brooke
                            Games Played: Battlefield 2, Counterstrike: Source, Portal, Sims and Age of Empires (don't laugh!), old school Nintendo 64 and SNES games. Not much of a gamer; I'm more into the nitty gritty, fiddly stuff like editing photos, messing with vector graphics and designing things.
                            What brought you to GU: Boyfriend at the time was into DGA and GU.
                            Picture of yourself:

Click image for larger version

Name:	278870_10150252305053929_770473928_7572809_1244205_o.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	597057
                            (I'm on the right)

Comment

• Originally posted by grandinferno View Post
                              Yeah but Res is fucking Irish. Feel better now?
                              No, no, NO! Res is an Irishman, his wife is "fucking Irish".

Res, what you doing for the AFL GF? I MIGHT make it to Adelaide in time.

Comment

• I have no idea... was thinking about it today actually. I was going to wait for David to get back from NZ this weekend and formulate a plan with him.

I'll let you know what's happening.

Comment

Working...
                                X