Any good G19 Apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good G19 Apps

im looking for some good G19 apps iv seen G19app and cant remember the other one i tried

That little LCD on the G15/G19 is pretty useless you find in the end. Mumble already has an on screen overlay, you're never going to look down there to read your ammo count when it's on screen etc.

Mine has a clock. That's about as useful as it gets.

Comment

I use that screen for WOW stats, while changing gear or gemming/enchanting.
      i found a good one for COD4 that showed your ammo remaining and stuff like that during hardcore mode (when its not displayed on your monitor), was looking for one for black ops but no luck so far.

I use it for the performance monitor mostly atm.

Comment

TBH it's pretty useless. Hence why I wnt out and got a Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Instead

Comment

I got it Cheap as! $80 to replace a $20 one from EB i found an app called G19app and Z7LcdMonitor

the Z7LcdMonitor has CPU graphs and when you hit the arrow key for the screen is at magnified area around the mouse which also was handy for some things i do

Iv got a plugin for VLC to go on the display and it works well

Comment

yeh the VLC one is pretty useless in the most part, i do have a Winamp one tho which is very useful when im full-screened

Comment

Working...
            X