Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me with PaySafe and Steam, and win 10 bucks :P

Hello everyone, I have an interesting story to tell you:

My friend (let's call him "Nick") recently went through an arm operation, and he needed some money to pay for it since his insurance didn't cover it. I decided to help him by selling my Steam account to another friend of mine (yes, I know it's not allowed, and I'm willing to accept the consequences of my actions, and so is my friend). Nick is perfectly fine now, BTW.
    Now, the games I got in that account were bought in a trip to Europe, because I'm a minor and it's impossible to buy the Steam retail version of games here (Argentina). So I thought I wouldn't be able to buy Steam games for a while... until I found out about PaySafe.
    Luckily, I discovered a selling point was two blocks from my home, so I bought a $50 dollar code and TRIED to buy a game through Steam... turns out Steam doesn't accept PaySafe in Argentina... FUUUUUUUU. So now I have an useless $50 dollar code.
    That's why I'm asking for your help. I'm willing to give the code to a trusted user of the site, so that he can buy the game for me and then gift it to my account. If he wants, he can have what's left of the money (I'm planning to spend about $40, so that's $10 for the favor).
    If any respectable user is interested in this offer, please contact me through here or PM's

Farewell,
    Blastershade ;

Is this like a Nigerian bank scam but for gaming? :/

Comment

If it is they're aiming far too low.

Comment

I'll be happy to do it. Chuck a email to me with your details. My email is [email protected]

XP

Totally legit i swear

Comment

No guys, it's not a scam. I know it looks suspicious since it's my first post, but I'll send you the money before you buy the games
          Thanks Joshua, I'll send you the details through e-mail

Comment

Originally posted by Blastershade View Post
            lol.

Willlllllmaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Comment

I've seen this somewhere before.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	full-8822-17595-2011_08_25_00001_web.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	597061

Comment

Joshua, I already sent you the info
                If you need any more details, just ask

Comment

Send it again. I don't think he got it yet.

Comment

Yeah, he got it. In fact, I send it to him 'bout 3 hours ago, but didn't have time to tell him here. So when I came back home I posted before checking my emails, and he had already answered me

Wow, that was confusing... Stupid low-level English

Comment

Originally posted by Blastershade View Post
                      No guys, it's not a scam. I know it looks suspicious since it's my first post, but I'll send you the money before you buy the games
                      O_o

Comment

oh yeah, and did he forget to mention that you need to enter a registry key that will break your computer so you can spend the money, and that shortly afterwards an Indian scammer will call to tell you about how you have now got a virus, and if you give them your credit card details they will remotely fix your computer.

Comment

Originally posted by nroug7 View Post
                          oh yeah, and did he forget to mention that you need to enter a registry key that will break your computer so you can spend the money, and that shortly afterwards an Indian scammer will call to tell you about how you have now got a virus, and if you give them your credit card details they will remotely fix your computer.
                          I also forgot to mention that I already sent him the card number, and he can easily verify if it's real by searching for "check funds paysafe" in Google

Believe it or not guys, some people on the Internet are not interested in scamming...

Comment

Working...
                          X