Threadless Sale now on....ends today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threadless Sale now on....ends today

Threadless graphic t-shirt designs; cool & funny t-shirts weekly! Tees designed by the community.

24 pages of $10 Tees, spend $60 get $6 shipping.

Sweet, thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Just bought:

Comment

Had to buy a couple of these: We Got Him

Comment

I had 9 in my cart this morning.... will finalise my list tonight.

Comment

Sweet Got 11 shirts all up.

Ordered:

8-Bit Blues
            That Hurts
            Hey, Mr. Blue Sky
            Saber-toothed Tiger
            Now in Eye-Popping 3D!
            Cyclope
            We Got Him
            Last Stand
            Poker Hand Values
            Making Mythology
            Make a Smile

Comment

I had over 20 shirts shortlisted, it hurt to cut them down but I ended up with these

Click image for larger version

Name:	shirts.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	119.3 KB
ID:	597169

Comment

Originally posted by CyphiX View Post
                Sweet Got 11 shirts all up.

Ordered:

8-Bit Blues
                That Hurts
                Hey, Mr. Blue Sky
                Saber-toothed Tiger
                Now in Eye-Popping 3D!
                Cyclope
                We Got Him
                Last Stand
                Poker Hand Values
                Making Mythology
                Make a Smile
                fuck you dude, thats half my list, now i have to scrap them

Comment

Muhahaha!

Comment

I ordered 9 tees in this sale which just arrived this morning.

Have to say, overall I'm a bit disappointed. Love the designs, but the fabric they're made from is really light and stretchy. Feels like an old t-shirt I've been wearing and washing weekly for 5 years now and am on the verge of throwing out because its so threadbare. The cut is also a bit strange. I ordered mediums, they fit OK accross the shoulders and chest, but they're really long - about as long as some XL t-shirts I have. Guess they'd be great if you were 6'6" and thin. I've heard they shrink a bit after washing, which I've just done, so I'll see how they are when they're dry tonight. The printing was generally fine, though Skydiver didn't have enough blue applied around the top of the shoulder/neck area so the fabric shows through which is really annoying.

I ordered another 9 tees in the halloween sale last week as well, which I'm starting to regret. I guess at $10 a pop they don't owe me that much and its fine if they only last a year or two. Don't think I'd pay full price for them though.

Comment

I've got 12 Threadless shirts at home. The fabric and cut all seem good to me - although they may have changed since last year.

Comment

Obviously you haven't got your new order yet, but I'm interested to know if the fabric and cut has changed.

Just had a chat with my workmate who bought some threadless tees a while ago and he has the same feelings about them. Still, I may come to appreciate light t-shirts as the apparent temp in Palmerston has been nudging up towards 40c some days.

Comment

last threadless t-shirt i bought felt like it was made from a burlap sack. :/

Comment

I got mine late last week and the cut and fabric are definitely different from my batch last year.

For the same size shirt the new ones are much longer and the material is lighter. The cut/fit around the body neck and arms is about the same though. I have no issue with what I received for the price paid.

Comment

Still haven't received mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X