Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You did forward all your post didn't you

Comment

Had it posted to work. Maybe some dude in the loading dock shares my taste in shirts.

Comment

Maybe they decided they needed it more.........

Comment

Speaking of cool shirts, Teefury has a good one today. Unlike their usual, mediocre, poorly illustrated shit.

The Limited Edition Cheap T-Shirt, Gone in 24hours! | TeeFury

Only 14 hours and 38 minutes left on this one.

Comment

Just got mine. Nothing like my old shirts - really thin, and really large for the sizing. I'm going to have to try and shrink them in the dryer or throw them out I think.
            Last edited by rec; 01-11-11, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Or bring them down for me!

Comment

Yeah I did some research on the threadless tees. Apparently they used to be supplied t-shirts by American Apparel and Fruits of the Loom, but changed to making their own a couple of years ago, mainly because of issues with supply and incosistent sizing. I've been wearing mine around the house, but they're so flimsy it feels like I'm going to either rip them or stretch them way out of shape. They didn't shrink much after washing, but several did warp a bit and the seams on the sides twisted towards the front of the tee.

Comment

One of the shirts shrunk wonderfully. A couple are better, and the other three are basically unchanged. Going to send them through again.

Comment

Working...
                  X