Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming in Darwin, Aus

Hey guys,

To all current and past residents of Darwin, I am stuck there for 2 weeks right as Diablo 3 comes out with only my laptop and a Telstra usb internet connection (as the uni's internet doesnt allow gaming). Does anybody know of a LAN cafe or anything of the like where I could possibly access fast, semi-reliable internet for aprox 1 and 1/2 weeks? =(

My future Hardcore chars thank you in advance,

Josh

There is no real LAN caffe's in Darwin anymore - however I am sure someone could lend you their copy of D3 rather than you Downloading through 3G.

I shall ask around.

Comment

Hey mate,

Cheers for the speedy reply, I was afraid of that answer. I have the game downloaded and installed (as much as you can until they unlock it further). Had my fingers crossed that there might have been a little cafe hiding somewhere, but it looks like its not to be the case. I have gamed on the 3G stick before with mixed results, we'll see how it goes with Diablo. Worst case at least its only for a couple weeks . If anyone on these forums is interested in playing together and you live in Darwin hit me up. I can provide food, drinks and trees to smoke if your into that!

Comment

What about that place in the mall, the computer shop, sorry, no idea what its called. I know they have their own computers for web browsing, don't know if you can take your own in and hookup tho..

Comment

Originally posted by close001 View Post
          What about that place in the mall, the computer shop, sorry, no idea what its called. I know they have their own computers for web browsing, don't know if you can take your own in and hookup tho..
          Cyberplanet: CYBER PLANET

prettymuch 100% certain they only let you use their PCs - but you could call them and ask.

Comment

It's probably too late now but you're welcome to come and use my internet if you want. I'm on standard ADSL2+ and hardly use my 30gb quota. Your options are: hotspot outside my house while I'm at work (kinda creepy) or come round when I'm home (6pm onwards during the week, + all weekend).

Comment

Working...
            X