Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Technician Required

About We Fix I.T.
    We Fix IT is a starting computer business delivering on-site computer repairs and support for homes and businesses. We deliver prompt, no fuss, same day services to customers in Darwin, Palmerston and the Rural Area.
    Our services include hardware and software repairs, system security solutions, wireless and wired network installations, virus and spyware prevention and removal, data backup and recovery solutions and just about any other type of computer support our customers require at their homes or office

About the role
    Right now, we are looking to appoint additional sub-contractors to help us keep up with demand. As a Mobile Computer Technician for We Fix IT, you will satisfy and delight customers with your efficiency, warmth and technical experience. We have a system where you can invoice your time, sell goods and recieve all of the customers data through the cloud. We offer generous labour rates, 50/50 split on margins on parts you supply as well as additional commission on any of our other products you sell (Internet Security, Online Backup, We Fix IT PCs, etc.). All of your invoices to us are paid weekly via EFT.

What you'll need
    3 or more years experience in the desktop support field and a proven-track record in troubleshooting, repairing and providing support for computers (PC and/or Apple) along with networks in both home and office environments.
    Relevant IT qualifications/certifications are a bonus but real-world experience is most important
    Sound troubleshooting skills
    Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to explain technical issues in basic ‘plain English’ terms
    Good organisation skills
    Own reliable well maintained vehicle
    Laptop and basic troubleshooting/replacement kit (external drive bay for 2.5"/3.5" drives, RAM, video card, power supply, etc.)
    3.5” USB external HDD
    Australian Business Number (ABN)
    Mobile phone capable of receiving SMS

If you like the sound of this opportunity and you fit the bill, please email your company profile or resume with a covering letter to Matthew Brown:
    [email protected]
    Last edited by brownie; 23-07-12, 10:01 PM.

Just to say, I do a similar sort of deal for another company down south in Geelong and it's a fantastic job style...beats the shit out of regular 9 - 5 tech work any day.

Comment

When u coming to Darwin wrath?

Comment

wow, your alive? well where the fuk u been mr brown?

Comment

Might come up for a holiday in the new year, family moving back up there soon so makes it easier too. Might aim to coincide with a big LAN party and I'll drag my PC with me :p

Comment

Working...
          X