Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Fish Graphics

Hi Party peoples !

Anybody had much to do / know these guys ?

Big Fish Graphics NT

Heading back to the Kimberley's in March for our annual 10 carve it up tour !
    Saw a couple of blokes wearing these Long sleeve shirts.
    Might have to make some purchases however wanting some feedback on them.

oh
    And i still roxors everybodies boxors !

Can't say I have Hawk.

Fucken awesome to see you posting too. Miss you babe. xx.

Comment

They've had some good coverage and reviews in Fishing World, Australias top fishing magazine.

Reidys Lures also have some good looking tops.

Both great NT businesses.

Comment

i think clackers has used them or knows them or something. their shirts look sweet tho!

Comment

Hey Hawke
          Big Fish are easy to deal with the bosses name is Josh and make good quality shirts. The long sleeve are very cool and breathable and are also UPF50+ rated.
          Price is comparative, the only way you save dollars is pre made off the shelf. If you are looking at getting them made up that is how the costs rises as they have a 1 off artwork costs...
          I have done maybe 10,000 shirts with them. Sell the long sleeve for $85 that includes your standard mark up.....

Comment

Originally posted by craZy C View Post
            Hey Hawke
            Big Fish are easy to deal with the bosses name is Josh and make good quality shirts. The long sleeve are very cool and breathable and are also UPF50+ rated.
            Price is comparative, the only way you save dollars is pre made off the shelf. If you are looking at getting them made up that is how the costs rises as they have a 1 off artwork costs...
            I have done maybe 10,000 shirts with them. Sell the long sleeve for $85 that includes your standard mark up.....
            crazy C whoa old school indeed
            I kinda hoped you would see this and reply.
            Yeah the shirts a wicked, suss'd them out last trip, nice and light and quick drying with the bonus of UPF 50 +.
            Was hoping somebody might be connected somehow for a nice GU discount for Multiple shirts *wink wink*

I could prob sell 5-10 no probs

Thanks for the replies

Overdrive still smells and Rec is a girl !

Comment

Re: Big Fish Graphics

I picked up a big fish nt salty Barra shirt on boxing day. I've got some work shirts for what was, Darwin City Autos, they are great to wear doing anything and have not faded at all.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2
              Last edited by Ritzo90; 25-01-13, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Totally ignores my post what a bloke.
                You'd think all the sexual harassment of days past would count for something!

Comment

haha sorry Milly
                  Could never ignore your, just finding the right words !

hawky still lubs you !

Comment

Oh and Crazy C

I got a shirt from Big Fish Graphics, I wasnt sure what size so I played safe and bought medium, however I am a large (my muscles are busting our) they were more than happy to exchange.
                    Big Fan of them and the awesome shirts ! I will be getting their name our down south now !
                    Thanks for advice

Comment

Working...
                    X