NextGen Wins NBN Backhaul Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ba-bump.
    Anyone in the know got any progress reports?
    According to the nbn rollout map Stuart Park commenced work in September last year but it's still not available. I'm in Wagaman and they started in May this year. Theres been some peeps digging out front and said it was nbn work. Some sort of ETA would be nice. I'm just worried it will become available but i'll be relying on websites to tell me if I can get it and who knows how quickly they update.

Comment

Re: NextGen Wins NBN Backhaul Project

Telstra are doing some work in my area of Stuart park (near the primary school), I suspect its NBN related as they are gradually moving down the road digging holes and doing something in them.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Have seen random fibre being around the place NBNco do have a local office you could try asking them.

Comment

Originally posted by neotheo View Post
          Telstra are doing some work in my area of Stuart park (near the primary school), I suspect its NBN related as they are gradually moving down the road digging holes and doing something in them.
          Definitely the fibre going in - my parents live out that way too and, well, old people, gotta ask questions n stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Kawolski View Post
            Ba-bump.
            Anyone in the know got any progress reports?
            According to the nbn rollout map Stuart Park commenced work in September last year but it's still not available. I'm in Wagaman and they started in May this year. Theres been some peeps digging out front and said it was nbn work. Some sort of ETA would be nice. I'm just worried it will become available but i'll be relying on websites to tell me if I can get it and who knows how quickly they update.
            They'll door-knock or letter-drop as it begins to become available. Trust me, you won't be able to miss it when it is ready. There's a lot of backend stuff before they start bringing it up to the door.

Comment

Door knock? I highly doubt it but I could understand the notion of letter-drops being done...

Comment

Originally posted by Chycophy View Post
                Door knock? I highly doubt it but I could understand the notion of letter-drops being done...
                It's what they did as the Brunswick trial was being rolled out. Don't know if they'll bother with it in Darwin.

Comment

Working...
                X