Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMD Bulldozer Reviews - Result: Unimpressed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMD Bulldozer Reviews - Result: Unimpressed.

HARDOCP - Introduction - AMD Bulldozer / FX-8150 Desktop Performance ReviewAMD FX-8150 8-Core CPU Review: Bulldozer Is Here - HotHardware

Originally posted by HardOCP
    AMD has delivered what will be a disappointment to many. The Intel fanboys have won this round. There just isn't any way around it. AMD fans, get ready to eat crow. If you expected something to outshine Sandy Bridge in terms of performance overall, it is just not there.

Surprisingly one day after I purchase a new PC upgrade, AMD releases the embargo on Bulldozer CPUs, luckily the reviews still say to buy a sandy bridge i5, and they're on the internet, so it must be true.

I like this image

just in case you can't tell because of the resize, the overclock wattage is 586. That's many, many watts.

Comment

My i5-750 could probably shit all over that AMD piece of crap.... that's it, I'm gettin a nVidia card before AMD brings this new 'direction' and craps all over ATI.

Mind you my HTPC's E350 AMD Brazos is pretty sweet though... do have to give them that.

Comment

AMD release another shitty product? No wai.

Comment

Power consumption isn't that bad considering it actually has 8 discrete cores compared to 6 at best. Performance wise it's a little unappealing though.

Comment

Working...
          X