Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help fast... Unlocking an iphone4 on a US AT&T network!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help fast... Unlocking an iphone4 on a US AT&T network!

Hey guys,

So I'm coming back to Australia on te 24th as a surprise to my family. I called AT&T here and went into their store. Unfortunately they have a shitty company policy on NOT handing out unlock codes. I would prefer to unlock it without jail breaking it if possible. Anyone got any experience or a URL to help? Most of my google searches end up with jail break steps.

Cheers, PA

Call them and say "here are my dates I am flying to Australia" - they generally unlock it if you are going overseas. I had to do this with my Dell Streak *(dell wouuld not unlock it) however I told them that I was going overseas and I needed it and then did it over the Air.

Comment

except Dell is not US AT&T

Comment

Yeh. Called twice more now, still same bs.

Comment

jailbreak it, psy. sounds straightforward from what others have said here.

Comment

Doesn't that screw with me being able to update the OS and download apps off iTunes?

Comment

no idea, and fuck itunes

Comment

Yeh, I hate iTunes. I try to never connect my phone to the computer. If I can't do shite I'll just eBay it back to the US.

Comment

then buy a droid

Comment

I like the camera quality on the iPhone tho.

What's those galaxy s ii like?
                    Also so if I did get a droid would my apps from my galaxy tab cross over so I don't have to repurchase?

Comment

Working...
                    X