Seeking HP Server switching PSU DPS-800Gb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic! Seeking HP Server switching PSU DPS-800Gb

So one of my servers PSU has died and I need a replacement asap!

if anyone knows where I might be able to get one in Darwin I have rung pretty much all over the server solutions companies in Darwin that I can think of...

dps-800gb a, Redundant Power Supply 350/370/380 G5 NEMA

thats basically it. even if someone can lend me one till I get one sent up :/

Sorry haven't convinced the accountant that I need a spare power supply beyond the hot redundant in the server.

I assume you have tried TTS as they did sell a lot of server that take that supply into their supported SMEs, and was pretty sure I got one off the shelf from them this time last wet.

Comment

yea TTS are kind of useless I rang them. Anyway im getting one express through Area9 now *fingers crossed*

a spare power supply would be awesome :/ gogo small business ICT.... Lucky the server is still running on the other PSU just my backups dont!

Comment

whats the hp part no? I may have one.

Comment

dps-800gb

I dont need it urgently (any more) but if you want to sell me one for less than 480.00 which I was just quoted that would be cool

Comment

Amanda, ill send u a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SperO View Post
              dps-800gb

I dont need it urgently (any more) but if you want to sell me one for less than 480.00 which I was just quoted that would be cool
              That sounds a bit towards the higher side, but I need the proper HP part number. It'll be a 9 digit number formatted as xxxxxx-xxx, after P/N. You might also have OPN, if the part has changed over time.

Comment

Working...
              X