Any satellite installers in here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any satellite installers in here?

Looking for a job? We are looking for an extra sat installer, it's mainly 2-way stuff but there'll be the odd VAST/Austar install as well. It'll normally be in remote locations across the Top End, but there will be some work in the Barkley region, as well as the mining areas in WA and QLD. Austel cabling licence would be a must, as when there's no sat installs you could be running data, fibre, MATV, fire or security. You'd be out bush on average one week in four, but sometimes up to four weeks at a time.

You'll need to be tidy on your ductwork and piping, and have half a clue about TCP/IP networks. Some digging may be involved, but it's usually done by machinery.

If you want some more info you can either pm me or you can email me on my GU username at the bigponddotcom domain.

Hell, if you fit any of the above criteria (not just the Sat stuff) and you are a decent worker send me your CV. We are always looking for good cablers. We maintain NEC phone systems so we'd be particularly interested in phone techs too.

edit: here's the job on Seek
    Last edited by jabsy; 14-05-12, 05:15 PM. Reason: add url
Working...
X