Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATI Radeon driver download link

Hello GU,

I've borrowed a laptop to play some MvM this friday, but the video card hasn't been updated since 2008. Whenever I google "ATI mobility radeon HD 4570 Driver" into google, it had some office looking sites, but when I click them it redirects me to other sites, such as "official-downloads.com" or whatever it was.

Just wondering if anyone could redirect me to the proper site/link I should be going to for a ATI mobility radeon HD 4570 Driver update.

Cheers,
    PAz

for laptop drivers, usually the manufacturer's website is your best bet

Comment

yea unfortunately ATI don't update their notebook drivers like nvidia, so u have to get them offa the notebook manufacturers support page. but problem is alot of laptop manufacturers cbf and dont have any new ones

Comment

ATI Radeon driver download link

Ghey. It's a dell. Hopefully there is support somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by psyave View Post
          Ghey. It's a dell. Hopefully there is support somewhere.
          And if there isn't, there'll be a sledgie at bunnings.

Comment

AMD Support Search

Or search for your OS under there, they'll always fall under the "x500, x600, x700, x800, x900" range for drivers, never a specific one for exact tiers (i.e: xx30, xx50, xx70, xx90), series.

The only unfortunate thing though is that the older model cards below the 5000 series were managed by a Download manager so you may have to just get the AMD Mobility Radeon™ Driver Verification Tool from within that search I link.

Comment

Working...
            X