Quake 3 Comp Load Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake 3 Comp Load Down

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Quake 3 comp. This was the first comp I had ever organised and everyone cooperated very well which made it alot easier for me. As some people would of noticed, if your not in the game within the first 3 warnings game play will continue without you. So make sure you are organised and ready to go.

After the first round of Deathmatch on the two servers the qualified participants were,

Server One
    Vorly
    Shifty
    Dragon XR
    Wortel

Server Two
    Shannow
    Beaker
    Wally
    Longtom

Play offs went as followed

First Round

Server One
    Vorly vs Shifty
    18 / 3
    Dragonxr vs Wortel
    9 / 11

Server Two
    Shannow vs Longtom
    16 / 0
    Wally vs Beaker
    4 / 7

Second Round

Server One
    Vorly vs Wortel
    20 / 5

Server Two
    Shannow vs Beaker
    7 / -1

Final Round

Shannow vs Vorly
    9/5

Was a great final game to watch on the projector well played to everyone who participated. Big thank you to Vorly for perfecting the servers and getting the spectator view on to the projector. Well done to Shannow for taking out the $100 cash prize.

Was a great tourney. Well done w00p for such a smoothly run comp.

I think DragonXR and I are quite evenly matched. Was quite intense he rocketed me in the face a few times and I had to run away in the last minute after getting 2 up. Was a very close match. Vorly outclassed me and make me work real hard just to kill him the fews times I did. Rail camping whore Vorly :p
    Well done to Shannow nice job keeping the Megahealth powerup to swing the game.

Comment

Yup awesome fun except getting shannow for my first (and only) game in the play offs 16 - 0, embarrising if it were against any other player. Definately outclassed me. Well done mate.

Comment

I didnt even know there was going to be a quake3 comp but im not complaining. Vorly really made me work for that $100
        Thx to DGA admins.

Comment

Originally posted by w00p
          Server Two
          Shannow vs Beaker
          7 / -1
          Hehe. Bad luck Beaker... what happened?

Comment

I'll take two guesses :p

1. Killed self with rocket.
            2. Fell off edge of map.

Comment

Actually I think it was something like -3 at half time I don't think you could fall off the edge of the map either

Comment

Gee that was an expected result

Comment

Went to visit shannow today!

He's a liar he was at the yoda's Q4 training camp from one week before DGA..... no wonder he won.

Comment

yeah that wouldnt have helped, they played Quake 3

Awesome final match, more practice for vorly

Comment

For a while there I kept spawning and getting rocketed in the face

Vorly got lucky :p

It was a great workout for the G5 I really like this mouse now it has proven ability :p My wrist was going spastic in the deathmatch qualifier. Yay for 360 spinning quad damage rocketing

Comment

was a great competition, i usually dont play normal Q3A, i usuallly play a mod called Rocket Arena 3, which we also played a bit at the lan, great practice game of quake 3 before the tournament aswell, it was the best game.

Comment

as i perdicted shannow won!!

and vorly never hit and RUN (like a girl) away from shannow he will find you

as for my prediction shannow you owe me $20 for the win

Comment

he was $1.50 to begin with..

Comment

of course shannow won, who actully said they could beat him rofl

Comment

Working...
                              X