Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGA Photos

Where are they all?
    The albums used to be viewable via darwingamers.org but I cant seem to locate a url for them.

Is there anyone/anyway I can get an archive of the photos?
    Would like to keep them, alot of good memories from DGA
    Last edited by RakeR; 05-04-08, 05:41 PM. Reason: started new thread

would be nice to have a gallery back up and viewable...

-Rip

Comment

I am working on it. If everyone wants a gallery I will see what we can do.
      Let me know if you have the photos available and are willing to have them put up on the website.
      Am taking my camera to the next lan.

Comment

Not sure where the DGA Gallery has gone.

It use to be there on the old server, but I feel it may have not come across.

If I cant find all the original images I may need to put a call out to those that have them so we can get the gallery going again

Comment

The gallery USED to be there when the server was hosted on its own box in the old Octa4 building in Darwin with me.

It had to be moved and we had to pay for hosting, so space was a premium and we didn't put up the photos (there was a LOT).

We now have our own server again and there is plenty of space, so whomever has the photos contact Raker/Neo or whoever is taking care of it and upload away.

OD
          Last edited by OverDrive; 06-09-06, 04:33 PM. Reason: I don't make sense when I type fast...

Comment

Do we want to put photos up willy nilly or should we decide what ones we want on the site?
            Personally i do not mind either way except if someone gets photos put up of them that they would rather not be there etc.

Comment

It was just a photo gallery before from each LAN.

Comment

If you attended a DGA and Harb the photo ninja got you on film, then your mug appeared on the Gallery. Was just the way things were

Comment

i have a few photos not many tho
                  perhaps someone could nominate themselves to collect the photos and who ever it is who normally does these things would be willing to put them up on the site
                  its good to see some renewed interest in the gallery

Comment

Harb should have 60% of the photo's. Scince he toke most of them.

Comment

i dont mean to bring up an old thread but what happened here?

Comment

Originally posted by K_I_Z_A View Post
                        i dont mean to bring up an old thread ...
                        So why do it then? :p

Comment

Im happy to get the gallery put and running again.

I have
                          DGA: 2,4,7,9,15,24,25,26,31,33
                          EVO: 1,2,4,5, maybe 6

Anyone that has anymore to fill the gaps or more to add please let me know and I will workout a way for you to upload them to me and I will resurrect the gallery once again

PM or msg here

Comment

Pretty sure I still have that DVD sitting on my desk at work.

Comment

reminder to self, pick up DVD from Harb.

Comment

Working...
                              X