Regarding Seating this Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Seating this Weekend

We will be putting out table to accomodate those registered and around 5-10 more un registered people.

In saying this YOU WILL need to put 3 to a table. Be considerate when placing your gear out.

Myself, Sponge and Neotheo will all be on a table at the front for anybody with questions.

Hope to see you all there.

Enjoy guys... wish I was there.

Comment

will there be room for my 7.1 surround with subs? i cant css without it :p

Comment

No speakers at all, I'm afraid.

Comment

3 per table.... how big are the tables again? /looks at coffee table

Comment

They're pretty big. I'll put my computer behind my monitor I think, will make a little more room.

Comment

DGA Tables are 2.4m by .80m

More then big enough to support 3 people.

Comment

ok.... but will there be mouse room

Comment

what do you think. They are the tables DGA has used since, FOR EVER. stop with the silly questions.

Comment

ok seriouse question, will there be room for dual screens for use with Supreme Commander?

Comment

I did a few quick calculations for those interested.

800x800 is the total desk space you have. Assuming you have a standard flat panel, the most it'll take up is about 200 depth, the most a standard case takes up is 220. That'll give you 380x800 to work with. Enough usually for a mouse and keyboard.
                      Average keyboard with palm-rest is approximately 250 x 480 which leaves another 320 for the mousepad width.

Also leaves a good apoximate 150 for further desk space. It'll all fit there.

EDIT: Only if the screens are small. ^_~ or one on top of the other.

Comment

Originally posted by insidious View Post
                        ok seriouse question, will there be room for dual screens for use with Supreme Commander?
                        probably not.

My suggestion would be to if wanted, bring the 2nd monitor and place somewhere, then later into the night or morning hook it up for this if your table has the room.

Id probably just leave it at home

Comment

Originally posted by Hitokiri Kensuke View Post
                          I did a few quick calculations for those interested.

800x800 is the total desk space you have. Assuming you have a standard flat panel, the most it'll take up is about 200 depth, the most a standard case takes up is 220. That'll give you 380x800 to work with. Enough usually for a mouse and keyboard.
                          Average keyboard with palm-rest is approximately 250 x 480 which leaves another 320 for the mousepad width.

Also leaves a good apoximate 150 for further desk space. It'll all fit there.

EDIT: Only if the screens are small. ^_~ or one on top of the other.
                          dude.. you need to get out more :p

And there is plenty of room for 3 people on a table, if you dont like it.. dont come..

Comment

thanks Un, i wont bother bringing it

Comment

Have fun at the lan this weekend.
                              Dont get too wet.
                              Please send some rain down to us in brisvegas we need all we can get.
                              Love to all - please send iced coffee!!

Comment

Working...
                              X