Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahah bloody great night

Comment

btw, any uploaded all there pics onto the web somewhere? i forgot to take any i kno some taken by papadom are hear: http://www.burnt-clan.com/modules.ph...ic&p=1353#1353

Comment

Originally posted by neotheo View Post
        i got a few, only decent one had Newbitlord in it :p
        Omfg not my game face piccy!! lol, Post it and have a good laugh lol I kinda didnt get a chance to pose
        Last edited by NewbiTLorD; 06-03-07, 12:23 AM.

Comment

I missed it T_T I killed my car on Sat Night after work (See: General, Looking For Mechanic)

Comment

any sort of organisation such as door prizes, bins,comps,timetables, bbqs even pizza runs would be nice. suppose we will see what the new committee will bring to the party.

gaming was ok i guess, probably only because of armagetron and flatout2. big ups to neotheo for a) having all the leechage i wanted and b) being the only admin who was present the entire time as far as i could see.

Comment

Originally posted by r00t|{it View Post
              I missed it T_T I killed my car on Sat Night after work (See: General, Looking For Mechanic)
              I was wondering why you never called me to go, though i forgot til bout 2pm

Comment

Originally posted by Mungus View Post
                ...b) being the only admin who was present the entire time as far as i could see....

Until i was out cold on teh floor for a few hours

Will have Pizza run next LAN.

Comment

Indeed big props to Neotheo for putting up with all the crap and confusion thrown his way and for being there from start to end. Couldnt stay to help final packup, but id just like to say

that people who leave thier empty bottles and chip packets and pizza boxes behind as they merrily sail out the door, need to be suspended by thier testies (or other sensitive extremities) over hot coals for the rest of eternity.

Apart from that it was good to see The Cave Armegatron server being populated to almost maximum, excellent games, the server script i saved from it can be re-fed to the AI somehow, so watch for em next time

Comment

sigh...

so what happend to the css comp that was to be planned

the only thing related was the small war in css but nothing in 1.6

Comment

Originally posted by Eater_Of_Souls View Post
                      that people who leave thier empty bottles and chip packets and pizza boxes behind as they merrily sail out the door, need to be suspended by thier testies (or other sensitive extremities) over hot coals for the rest of eternity.
                      Cant agree more, clean ur shit up, it isnt hard.
                      Just incase we need them, ill get the hot coals and testie straps ready for next lan.

Comment

yaay, sweeping the floor with a mop at the end was fun.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon xr View Post
                          sigh...

so what happend to the css comp that was to be planned
                          Due to the steam issues experienced we called off the comp, and also due to around 20-25 people not showing for whatever reason,

We will run now 1 Double Elim knock out at the next lan which will be the be all end all of the quals for NT.

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
                            Due to the steam issues experienced we called off the comp, and also due to around 20-25 people not showing for whatever reason.
                            /me points at Overdrive - deja vu ?

Except Od was loosing his shit

Comment

I think insidious took his spot for this lan then.

Quote/Unquote - "I just wanna pwn some noobs"

Comment

lol

Oh side note for Committiee.

Can't see the Committiee forum atm ?

Wondering if I'm suffering Technical / operator error or am I "the weakest link" and I didn't get the gracious DGA memo informing me of thus ?

Comment

Working...
                                X