No announcement yet.

DGA 43 - Are you Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we allowed to bring consoles that plug into our monitors or small tv?

Comment

yep for monitor, nah for tv.

If enough bring the same console/game, u can use the existing network to play some console games across.

Comment

sweet gears of war over network ppl bring on the 360's and maby halo2 and doa
        Last edited by krozen; 11-05-07, 11:37 PM.

Comment

only 24 people signed up?

That is concerning!

Comment

Sure is. We will need 35+ to be able to fund another lan.

Sooo....on that note. Help spread the word. Work buddies, drinking buddies, old mates. Invite more people. Who knows, maybe we can setup a reward system

Also, more noobs will make you look better in games ....

Comment

Will be convincing some people I think. ^_^

Comment

I'll have to see if i can get Sunday off...Otherwise ill have to work half the day

Comment

OoOOo Soo wanna come, soo don't think I'll be able to get Monday off for recovery thoough

Comment

go anyway man

Comment

whats going to be played? is there a schedule? what games should i get installed?

ive been to a couple now and there is not much communication. so by the time i find and install a game that others are playing they are on to something else, maybe a mirc chanell or something similar so people can let others know what they are playing and how to join their game

maybe if there was a list of games to be played, we could put our names down that we wanted to play, and use the lists to orgonize everyone

Comment

id love to come but i dont own a monitor smal enough to carry lol mine need atleast 3 people to move.

**EDIT**

also i would have to install windows XP pro again stuff vista in the ear.

Comment

Aww I always have the worst timing...

Looking at buying a new pc in the next two weeks so I'm going to miss this one Unless someone lends me a pc to play some CS:S and Dota

Comment

Da hell, didnt you just sell like a l33t comp?

I'm thinking of coming but all my PC is capable of running is CS:S (decently enough anyway) and anything older lol. Also have to work Sunday unless I do the ol' call in sick thing - they onto me for this, i now need a dr's cert lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho Penguin View Post
                              Da hell, didnt you just sell like a l33t comp?
                              Sure did and now I'm ready to get another. Basically got a steady income again so I can afford little luxuries

Hmm I might just buy a 360 with gears of war and come to the lan :p

Comment

Originally posted by insidious View Post
                                whats going to be played? is there a schedule? what games should i get installed?

ive been to a couple now and there is not much communication. so by the time i find and install a game that others are playing they are on to something else, maybe a mirc chanell or something similar so people can let others know what they are playing and how to join their game

maybe if there was a list of games to be played, we could put our names down that we wanted to play, and use the lists to orgonize everyone
                                Well to kick start what will be played.....

I will be playing, Flatout2, CoD2, Supreme Commander and some WC3 fun maps. Maybe even rip out a game or 2 of worms

There is no schedule, however i will go and force everyone at the lan into a random game FFA competition on the day. Saves working out teams . Also, no one will be able to prepare for it.

Ill see if i can get a IRC (or similar) service running and leave details at the door.

Papadom.... Whats this "recovery" thing... since when did gamers need days to recover from playing games? No excuses, you better be there.

Comment

Working...
                                X