Clear All

• DGA Lan 27th - 28th October

Hey Guys,

DGA

Location - Tech Rentals 101 Coonawarra Road
    Timings - 12midday Saturday the 27th - Sunday 28th 2pm
    Costings - $20 entry fee.

Timetable to be worked out shortly.

DGA is back with major sponsor Tech Rentals. We are moving to a new home for lans for the time being and that is Tech Rentals. They have offered us the room they have to hold our Lans.

They will max 40 player lans with Kitchen, Toilets, Internet and all the goodies.

We are hoping to get a good turn out and work with TR to get the best out of the venue that we can.

We have ways of making console and PC gaming a really good viable option with the venue.

MVP PRIZE -- During the lan, all gamers will be asked to vote on a MVP player for the LAN, be it a mate, somebody who has dominated you, shown good team spirit, paid you off whatever. This player will then get the wicked, awsome, sensational prize which is a 400gb IDE HDD 400gb of storage goodness. I am also trying to source an external caddy for it, so that u can use it straight away if you dont have the means to install it. Gotta be in it to win it.

So in saying this it will be first in first best dressed. And due to low numbers those that register and dont show up, or unregister themselves before the event will be on a back up list for future lans .. Meaning if somebody else wants to come and you are registered but are on the "black list" you will miss your seat. So dont sign up unless you are going to come.

This Lan will incorporate TF2 pretty solid I would believe. And considering the success online we are hoping for some good battles to take place.

So without further hesitation keep an eye on darwingamers.org for the rego page and book your place for the new beginning.
    Last edited by Unseen; 10-10-07, 06:06 PM.

I cant believe this was your first post back given GU's troubles....
    give some respect to the man who made it all possible.

Comment

Rego pages will be up today/tomorrow .. again 40 player limit. New venue awsome aircon .. shall be a rocking event.

Comment

awesome. where the shit is tech rentals?

Comment

I cant remember the website name! ahhhh! Im so lost!!! Piz halp~ ktx

Edit: Found it 5 seconds after this post yup

Comment

Coonawarra Road .. find Independent motor mart and down the back of the drive way ..

HEAPS of off street parking to accomdate all aswell.

Comment

there is some secret parting there too

shall be an awsome lan....tiem to test my new gaming pc too

Comment

wooohooooooo and innernet access means bugger all chance of steam screwing us over on TF2 DDD

Comment

exactly ..whilst we will imply some restrictions to the internet access (is a business and all) we will have all the major ports open and the internets shall stream through with all its glory.

Comment

am i really the only person registered or is darwingamers.org a bit whacked out?

also the front page no longer updates with the contents of this forum.

edit: or you gotta remove some of the stickies. or something.
                    Last edited by Mungus; 03-10-07, 09:03 AM.

Comment

yep just getting some access permissions fixed up then all will be fixed up.

Comment

yay registered - will only be there the saturday but am more than happy to pay the full amount to ensure no bastard takes my seat/table space

Comment

woot, registered. Might have to OC my PC for this event.

Comment

updated first with cost location and timings.

Comment

Game on.. see ya there!

Comment

Working...
                              X