X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGA 44 Timetable.

TO BE AMMENDED BY PUBLIC FEEDBACK

Saturday

2pm - 5pm ( CSS/CSS Gungame DM / Supreme Commander)

7pm - 1am ( TF2 / Armegeddon )

1am - 5am ( Fifa08 / Flatout2)

Sunday

10am - 12pm ( ETQW / ??? )

12pm - 2pm ( BF2 / ??? )

-------------

By no means is this set in concrete .. If you think of another game post it up .. plenty of spots to put it and or take out a listed game and change it with something else.

Keep in mind saturday is always the busiest day for the LAN, so the more popular games will get those time slots.
    Last edited by Unseen; 04-10-07, 03:40 PM.

bit of armegatron on the side

Comment

i propose the following alternate timetable (not that i'm attending but hey)

AWAKE: Team Fortress 2
      ASLEEP: dream about inflicting grievous bodily harm on that goddamn spy

Comment

Originally posted by paladin View Post
        i propose the following alternate timetable (not that i'm attending but hey)

AWAKE: Team Fortress 2
        ASLEEP: dream about inflicting grievous bodily harm on that goddamn spy
        + 1, that timetable sucks, im only going to be there for ****ing CSS

Comment

TF2 is locked in the 7pm slot .. sorry if your not there .. re schedule whatever u need to :p

if its a female thing, well gl with that :p

Comment

its more of a distance thing.

Comment

that's ****ed man, whole reason i asked about a DGA was for TF2 - and you've got it in a single 6 hour slot?

Comment

Originally posted by paladin View Post
                its more of a distance thing.
                im still gonna look at the net link for those in WA .. if anybody from darwin joins they will be shunned shouldnt be lazzy and should just attend. .

probably just keep it between us and the WA guys.

Comment

before you guys get too fired up we have thrown this out there to get some feed back.
                  So instead of "thats ****ed" why not elaborate and tell us your great idea for the schedule?

think about it tho, nearly everyone will be there for that time slot, it seems logical to have the main game played during that period

Comment

i have no problem with the game being played during that period, my problem stems from the fact it's a pathetically short period. It's the key reason to have this DGA now, are you seriously going to have that many people wanting to play soccer over TF2?

I reckon you should have at least one TF2 server going the whole time, but hey, your LAN, do whatever. alternatively, setup a poll on the site to let everyone choose what they want - promise i'll only vote once

Comment

hence why the timetable is there.

I just looked at recently released games and say fifa08 .. I NEED A SUGGESTION TO REPLACE IT.

I have to caiter for everyone .. hence 2 games per slot. I dont want a vote, i want a suggestion .. name a game to replace it with and 100% chance its gone ..

6hours of TF2, is huge and if it keeps going past that time GREAT.... its a guideline .. and as much as I hate timetables they have proven to be successful when run.

Comment

All i'm gonna say is TF2 and leave it for others to be constructive and give you the feedback you want. i still think one server isnt a bad idea.

Comment

thanks for the input,
                          we thought 6 hours straight would of covered it, but if the demand is there we will extend, No doubt either that after 1 am the server will be left up for those that want it

Do you really want to play 1 game for 2 days solid?
                          previous events have shown that without a timetable, people miss out on some of the games and it can be hard to populate some of the servers.
                          the timetable idea attempts to ensure that the other games get enough people on to be fun for all playing.

Comment

All I can see in my brain is people playing tf2, and then someone yells out all Daytona style

TIME EXTENSION!!!

and people keep on playing.

Comment

From 5am-10am, I'll be playng GH2/skate.

If anyone wants to bring another GH2 controller for the 360, I'll happily have ALL of the downloadable songs available.

Comment

Working...
                              X