No announcement yet.

Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

much cheaper, the aussie dollar is over 90 us cents atm, most it has been for ages

as for servers, we have our own, check the links up the top of the page.

Comment

Originally posted by LordFury View Post
      Got steam (still play CS:Source) and didnt realise how cheap TF2 was without all the crap that comes with the orange box... should have it by the morning and be playing by tomorrow night... what server do you guys normally play on?
      Sounds like your only going to buy TF2.... for Gods sake buy the whole Orange box through steam not just TF2... Portal is a great game too.

Box on Steam = A$50
      Box Retail = A$90+

Comment

Originally posted by ResLo View Post
        Sounds like your only going to buy TF2.... for Gods sake buy the whole Orange box through steam not just TF2... Portal is a great game too.

Box on Steam = A$50
        Box Retail = A$90+
        sorta like i bought the box set of CS:S and don't play half life 2 and day of defeat...i dont buy many games these day, and the ones i do i play a lot... i'll torrent portal first and if its a good game i'll buy it, if its shit i won't... only $20 for portal by itself, and i've already started the TF2 download... getting 270kb/s atm and 64% done...

Comment

Fair enough... only you wont be able to play Portal without paying for it as it runs through the Steam client.

Comment

Originally posted by ResLo View Post
            Fair enough... only you wont be able to play Portal without paying for it as it runs through the Steam client.
            both portal and hl2 ep2 have already been cracked, much like most of steam's games.....not that i would know.....*hides*

.... -steam -game ep2

Comment

Stop being cheap and fork out the $50 for everything!! HL2 Ep1, Ep2, and portal are well worth it. With TF2 to boot, how can you go wrong?? Seriously, portal was like the trippiest game I've played this year, and thats saying alot lol

Comment

I might have to torrent portal, as my retail copy won't boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho Penguin View Post
                  Stop being cheap and fork out the $50 for everything!! HL2 Ep1, Ep2, and portal are well worth it. With TF2 to boot, how can you go wrong?? Seriously, portal was like the trippiest game I've played this year, and thats saying alot lol

As i said, i've already bought TF2, not in the bundle, and i don't buy many packaged games because i rarely play the other ones, so they are a waste of money... If i like it, i'll pay for it, if i dont like it, i wont... that way im not spending $300 a month on games that i dont end up playing for long...

Comment

Originally posted by LordFury View Post
                    As i said, i've already bought TF2, not in the bundle, and i don't buy many packaged games because i rarely play the other ones, so they are a waste of money... If i like it, i'll pay for it, if i dont like it, i wont... that way im not spending $300 a month on games that i dont end up playing for long...
                    So you spent $30 buying TF2, where you could have spent another $20($5 per game) on top to get the pack. Each to their own I guess.

Comment

portal + tf2 = worth a hundred bucks imo. i'll easily play these games far more than any console game, or any other game that isn't a damn good mmo.

Comment

Originally posted by poonda View Post
                        So you spent $30 buying TF2, where you could have spent another $20($5 per game) on top to get the pack. Each to their own I guess.
                        Yeah, similar to the way i bought CS:S bundled with 2 other games which ive never played... could have bought CSS by itself for probably $20 cheaper, and would still be in exactly the same situation as i am now... granted $20 isnt much, but im sortof trying to afford the $3000 bed thats supposed to be delivered on friday, and the $2000 suspension lift kit for my 4by, then a customised tray thats anywhere up to $10,000... and you get the picture... if i waste $20 a week on shit i never use, I'll waste over a thousand dollars a year... again, if i decide to buy portal, itll cost me $20 more... then i'll be in the same situation as if i bought it bundled, but i wont have Half life episode 2 or the other game with it... question is, will I like portal enough to buy it, or would i ever play half life episode 2, or the other bundled games... if the answer is no to either of those questions, i've just scored myself 3 free meals at hungry jacks, or a third of a tank of fuel...

Comment

Can I have one of those meals?

Comment

Team fortress 2 is absolutely insane! Best words that come to mind is an RPG mixed with Counterstrike, high on speed...

My favourite characters so far are the Medic, the Engineer, and the scout... in no particular order...

Comment

I'll take the fuel.

Pretty fun game though.

Welcome, btw.

Comment

Working...
                              X