Woot! DGA only 5 sleeps away...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woot! DGA only 5 sleeps away...

If you're like me, you'll be starting to get excited about the coming weekend... If you're not, you probably haven't registered, and are feeling a little left out... Well, what are you doing!? Register NOW! There's still 12 more places left! C'mon ladies and gents...

Lets make this one a great one!

I have an xmas party on the same time as DGA I feel so sad, stupid x-mus!! Might come down to have a lookse at the new venue/setup etc if visitors are allowed.. I promise I won't steal any 7900's

Comment

wish i could go ... frickin brother caused parents to re-schedule our family christmas.. to saturday.. faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic. spewing much?

Comment

But christmas isn't for another two weeks?

Comment

can't wait! Just need to organise some headphones and I'll be set.

Comment

With any luck my replacement striker will be here on Friday, and ready for the LAN. ~_~ I can only hope.

Comment

saw your PC yesterday, damn, huuge case.

Comment

Indeed... I'm tired of a buggered computer though... The only thing left to change is the case.

Comment

Whatcha looking at case wise?

Comment

I'm not, just annoying that it's the only thing I have haven't changed, and had three fried mobo's.

Comment

i really want to get a p180 or varient. But new HDDs are more important

Comment

haha. 2 more sleeps!

Comment

Looks like I might just get my new mobo by the LAN... Here's hoping. If not, I'll have to rig something together.

Comment

If u find yourself outta options man I'll see what I can hook u up with

Comment

P5N32E... If you can get one in stock, then that helps a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X