• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAN'S R Fun

Hey Guys....had a ball at the DGA45 Lan

A big thumbs up to the organisers

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year all :grin:

Noobcamo

Can't remember who camo was at the lan :p probably spoke to you that whole lan and didnt realise lol, was hardly awake half the time I didn't know half the peoples gamer names yet still spoke to em and remembered em from previous lans, always good to have a Lan and meet new people

Great night guys was all good fun, CoD4 was fun and big grats to the winners and big thanks to Bi-rite for the support on the competitions, hope to see yall around next time and hopefuly will hit up more Crysis games, if people actualy have computers that can handle it

Edit: Forgot to add, cause I just wokeup to, thanks Dragon for the present :p I really needed a new Keyboard, that Hewlett Packard one I have had for about 9 years now since I had my first computer, lol its starting to grow mold on it

Comment

Camo is Longtom's brother IIRC. Ya, loved the LAN - Got my CPU OCe'd by 20%.

the CoD4 comp was fun, gratz to Dragon, Fash, and Reaper.

Comment

sister loves the keyboard, i got this freaking huge toblerone chocolate bar for it lol.

Great lan, wasnt expecting as cod4 to be the hit it was seening as its a new game

Fash

Comment

Originally posted by PapaDom View Post
          Camo is Longtom's brother IIRC. Ya, loved the LAN - Got my CPU OCe'd by 20%.
          Get a life :p

geek haha.

what a shame i missed the lan i was having to much fun at a christmas party.

lol i got cod4 for christmas and i never played the other ones i really like cod 4

Comment

Originally posted by Korny View Post
            Get a life :p

geek haha.

what a shame i missed the lan i was having to much fun at a christmas party.

lol i got cod4 for christmas and i never played the other ones i really like cod 4
            pot, meet kettle.

Comment

Working...
            X