Great night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great night!

Cheers to everybody that helped make this DGA one to remember. It's nice to see it starting to get the 'homely' feeling to it again. Everybody was well manered, and behaved in a mature (as mature as a room full of men can be) manner for the entire time I was there.

A big ups to the guys who stayed behind and helped packup today too. Hopefully the next one won't be too far away.

Congrats to the lads who won prizes too, and a big cheers to Dragon who gave away his prizes to people who could use it more then him.

Cheers again to the major sponsor of the night, who really went all out to supply what I feel was a really decent amount of stuff... We seldom see that level of stuff at bigger lans, and he really came out for this one. Cheers BiRite / PC Superstore (same place)!

And paladin for the Steam games pack

Comment

and jug.

Comment

Thanks for the HL2 Orange Box (which I am looking forward to)

I thought this DGA was great with the COD 4 comp. (curses a few names under his breath with those knife kills)

Was small and felt friendly

Comment

If that was the key spiritwalker, it's only the black box, not orange box (tf2, portal, hl2 ep 2)

Comment

Someone else won the Black box.

Unseen said also the Orange box or am I mistaken?

I was just told to provide my e-mail address to get it later

Comment

Sorry I was mistaken it was a HL2 gift pack ..

and the email is being sent as we speak spirit walker.

Comment

Working...
              X