NOS LAN 8.02

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS LAN 8.02

Nitro Offline Sports LAN for the month of February. Starting at around 2130 on Friday 8th February and finishing around 2130 on Saturday 9th February.

$20 for registration (pricing may be negotiated with G.I.R if you're going to miss significant portions of the LAN), both cash and EFTPOS are accepted forms of payment.

As air conditioning is available in two rooms at Abundant Life, the exact location will be decided on the Friday of the LAN dependent on how many people have registered for the LAN. The number of people who are listed under "Who's Going ?" are those counted as registered.
    < 18 Smaller, kids church room.
    > 18 Larger, cafe area with the kids church room as a "quiet zone".

For any other information see the FAQ, or post a new thread in General LAN Discussion. Thanks

Start : Friday 8 February 2008, 21:30
    End : Saturday 9 February 2008, 21:30

Im going.. Should be a great lan as they always are.

Sounds great, count me in. ^_^

Comment

Nice lothar!!
      Good idea to post ahead so we have a bit of notice and can plan ahead for future lans ^^

Comment

Twas gir's idea... But yes hopefully there shall be no DGA / NOS lan date conflicts.

SAVAGE2 FOR THE WIN!

Comment

I'm a little confused about your < 18 > 18 ... ? (Lol, that doesn't make sense.)
          Age limits? If you're under eighteen you don't get to play with the over eighteens? Eh?!

Comment

Originally posted by LuzTeTT View Post
            I'm a little confused about your < 18 > 18 ... ? (Lol, that doesn't make sense.)
            Age limits? If you're under eighteen you don't get to play with the over eighteens? Eh?!
            basically if we have under 18 attendees (<18 ) we will hold the lan in the smaller room

if we have more than 18 (>18 ) we will hold the lan in the larger room

easy?
            Last edited by dragon xr; 25-01-08, 08:01 AM.

Comment

18 is the number of atendiees.

If there is less than.... we will be in the smaller room. If more than we will be in the larger room.

Comment

Ohh! Haha. I'm a little stupid sometimes (most of the time). Yeah, thanks... still deciding whether I want to go or not.

Comment

Awesome, I'm in.

Comment

Well the NOS is less than a week away. If ya keen on coming register an account at NoS Gaming - Home of NoS LANs and LDU and add ya self to the calander event. NoS Gaming - NOS LAN 8.02 for the direct link.

Comment

Lothar, what's an estimation on how people are coming? There hasn't been as much response as I was looking for.

Comment

There are 9 registered at the moment. I know of 2 more that said they are coming... Like usual NOS lans are quiet, but don't let that detour you. The smaller the lan the more personal, the more fun you can have playing the same game. Saying that Large lans are also fun... Well all lans are fun to be quite honest so come anyway.

Comment

And if Kagetsu is still intrested that makes another 1.

Comment

Ehhh... we'll see. I still need to find an LCD, and some bastards would make me pay for theirs. =P And then there's the "Is Lothar going to shoot me and take my computer?" thing. I'm only kidding.

Comment

Hows about ya borrow my 19" LCD and you sign up and come...

Comment

Working...
                              X