NOS LAN 8.05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS LAN 8.05

Nitro Offline Sports LAN for the month of May. Starting at around 2130 on Friday 9th May and finishing around 2130 on Saturday 10th May.

$20 for registration (pricing may be negotiated with G.I.R if you're going to miss significant portions of the LAN), both cash and EFTPOS are accepted forms of payment.

As air conditioning is available in two rooms at Abundant Life, the exact location will be decided on the Friday of the LAN dependent on how many people have registered for the LAN. The number of people who are listed under "Who's Going ?" are those counted as registered.
    < 18 Smaller, kids church room.
    > 18 Larger, cafe area with the kids church room as a "quiet zone".

For any other information see the FAQ, or post a new thread in General LAN Discussion. Thanks

NoS Gaming - NOS LAN 8.05

Just getting in early.... So there is no mix ups and so we can grow to a larger events...

Hope to see a ot more people come to the NOS lans.
    Last edited by Lothar; 14-04-08, 10:56 AM.

As the last lan was last weekend registration for next months lan should be open very shortly.

Comment

Oh great, hopefully my newly acquired Q6700 will arrive in time!

Comment

Lothar are you coming to the DGA "Meeting" next weekend?

Comment

Check ya pm

Comment

Well is anyone else interested in coming? I really would like to see some new gamers appear from around the places.

Comment

let's do a comp for a game that hasn't been played for a while or better yet, let's get our deathball on!

I should be coming if the new toy gets here on time.

Comment

Need a hand in assembly again?

Comment

Originally posted by PapaDom View Post
                  let's do a comp for a game that hasn't been played for a while or better yet, let's get our deathball on!

I should be coming if the new toy gets here on time.
                  I'm game for Nintendo Wii; Mario Kart Wii.
                  Will provide console + 3 NGC controllers (all in good condition).
                  Controllers have extensions.
                  I only hold one exception! I will be playing as 1P with the classic controller while others (everyone who wants to play) alternates 2P, 3P and 4P based on your scores! No controller chucking!

All join in! Mario Kart Wii is tha bomb!

...Of course, approval from someone before I show up with it would be nice.

(I hold the fool who breaks the controller(s)/console at expense of the destruction; no third party insurance! Pay up! Lol.)

Will bring:

- Super Smash Bros. Melee
                  - Mario Kart Wii
                  - Soul Caliber II
                  - (More if requested, and no you don't have to be a Nintendo fan to ask.)

Comment

Originally posted by Lothar View Post
                    Need a hand in assembly again?
                    Cheers for the offer Loth but this time it's a lappy.

Maybe for this LAN we can have a schedule to keep things on track?

Comment

Cheers for the offer Loth but this time it's a lappy.

Maybe for this LAN we can have a schedule to keep things on track?
                      Would speed up the process.

Comment

well at the beginning of the night we will vote on what games everyone wants to play.... that way we all get a go at the games we like.. then just orgaise a timetable around it ^.^

takes 10 min but solves allot of issues

Comment

Don't forget to have 15 mins in between games for people to get setup for the next one.

Comment

Well NOS is in 1 week for those still thinking of coming. Id like to see a couple more DGA'ers coming down for a game, but remember to register up otherwise you may be turned down at the door if we decide to go in the small room.

Comment

Don't forget to have 15 mins in between games for people to get setup for the next one.
                              Those with a half-decent computer and don't bitch too much only require 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X