Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic! DGA 46 Rego Now Open

16/17 of Feb. Located at Tech Rentals.

After the lack of numbers last lan causing the cancellation here is hoping that this time round the numbers will be on the improve.

Doors open at 12pm Saturday and will shut at 1pm Sunday.

Sure to be some huge battles going on into all hours of the night.

With a Cooked bbq to boot.

Registration is via the web site www.darwingamers.org

Plug in and Game on.

Cheers.

Here it is folks. Let do this!

Comment

rego'd

Comment

Hey I have like a million power cables would anyone be interested if I brought them round in a box and people can grab them ffa. You can have like a pay your fee get a free 100 power cables!!!

Seriously its getting to the point im just throwing them out now.

Comment

are they the Kettle plugs?

FTW if they are.

Comment

Originally posted by SperO View Post
            Hey I have like a million power cables would anyone be interested if I brought them round in a box and people can grab them ffa. You can have like a pay your fee get a free 100 power cables!!!

Seriously its getting to the point im just throwing them out now.
            I dont know what the scrap rate for copper is... Id imagine it is more than Alminum (cans) which is abotu $1.20 per kilo. Might think about stripin em an scapin em

Comment

don't even need to strip them we scrapped a bit of copper at work and they take the cable with the shield still on just need to cut the plugs off IIRC.

Comment

Okay ladies and gents... I've been thinking about this a little!

Here's two comps that'll be held by me which will challenge even the most hardcore of people out there.

First Competition: Best Dressed PC.
                This will be a competition for the best dressed PC, which will be judged on two points. Firstly, how well kept the case is (ie, is everything kept in order, and tied or put away so as to keep airflow, ease of access, to the best possible level, as well as looking good.
                Second focus will be on how extreme your case is. Are you water cooled? Do you have extreme lighting? Do you have colour coordinated parts and components? Does everything beep and flash etc etc? Is it functionally cool? (have you gone to the n'th degree to ensure everything is the pure meaning of awesomeness?
                At no point will the hardware be taken into consideration (by which I mean no one will judge you down if you're using an old 6 series GeForce as apposed to dual 8800 ultras etc.
                Also note, that my computer will not be applicable in this competition.

Second Competition: Most hardcore Flatout2 player.
                Firstly let me say, that nobody has a chance in hell of beating Neotheo or Myself. :p And as for that reason, we are not allowed to win... Though we will most likely be in the competition. :p
                So really, it'll be for whoever comes 3rd. Competition time will be at some point during the first night. Due to number limits on the races (8 players max) two matches will most likely be run, with Neo in one, and myself in the other.

Prizes:
                I haven't decided... But they won't be slouchy in the least, and certainly worth your while.

Comment

scuse me.. i recall slaughtering all comers in Flatout2 at the last DGA i went to

Comment

Well, you shouldn't have a problem repeating at the next LAN. :p

Comment

nps, attaching a stolen mercedes hood ornament to my Canyon as we speak ;P

Comment

Pfft no one beats my Canyon!

Bring it on Biatches!!!1111oneoneone

Comment

Are there bonus points if the rats nest of cables in your case contain an actual rat.

Comment

No. :p

EDIT: Unless it's a borg rat. Then maybe. :p

Comment

Okay guys prizes will be:
                              A Sidewinder mouse for each winner. (read, one for the winner of best dressed PC, and another for the winner of Flatout Tournament).

Comment

Working...
                              X