Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April DGA Statement. Cancelation/Postponement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April DGA Statement. Cancelation/Postponement.

April DGA LAN Postponed/canceled.

Due to site conflict this month, we've had to scrap the first DGA of the new committee.

14-15th June 2008
    16-17th August 2008

There may be one or two thrown in there, and possibly one sooner too.
    We deeply regret not being able to have this first LAN however, we all feel it was inevitable in the sites current state.

DGA Vice President
    Kagetsu

how about a small one at TR?

Comment

A little more on an update regarding this.

As of yesterday we received the go ahead and 3 Phase is being installed. The electrician is available almost immediately to get it done, so should be spot on to have it all up and running for the next planned lan.

Do apologize for the slight delay.

Comment

The next LAN is 2 months away, I personally thought we were starting to get REALLY good numbers at the last one and could only grow stronger from there.

2 months is a fair way off, I hope we can get better numbers at the next one. It might be a bit hard considering the breakup of the bi-monthly schedule that DGA's have been taking.

Comment

We'll be discussing this shortly at the next planned meeting. Hopefully we can do something sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by PapaDom View Post
            The next LAN is 2 months away, I personally thought we were starting to get REALLY good numbers at the last one and could only grow stronger from there.

2 months is a fair way off, I hope we can get better numbers at the next one. It might be a bit hard considering the breakup of the bi-monthly schedule that DGA's have been taking.
            that was the issue PD,

DGA couldnt grow where we were.

We have had unforseen delays with the new venue but they should all be rectified now.
            Had we have known how it was going to pan out we would of had a last LAN at TR

The new venue will allow us to grow past where we were at Tech Rentals

We will be booking the first available date at the venue for a DGA Rebirth LAN Hopefully early next month

Comment

Im just awaiitng an email regarding what dates are available in May.. First weekend available and we will be booked in.

Comment

Working...
              X