1 more sleep!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic! 1 more sleep!

Only six more sleeps ladies and gentlemen! Lets have a great LAN!

Can we organise a schedule ahead of time?

Comment

Gaming schedule? absolutely. I've had a post there for a while, but nobody is replying to it.

Comment

okay, my proposed schedule is up. Though it is pretty hectic it can be done with the help of committee members and going by the previous LAN's, virtually nothing gets played on the second day anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by PapaDom View Post
          okay, my proposed schedule is up. Though it is pretty hectic it can be done with the help of committee members and going by the previous LAN's, virtually nothing gets played on the second day anyway.
          You're in charge of the schedule, so good stuff. ^_^ We were going to trial out a new system at this LAN as well. basically a vote board, where the ranking of next game can be changed around.

Comment

That's a good idea Kagetsu, giving the power to the people. Maybe we should have a list of games and get people to either choose from that, or to play the pre-stated game.

Comment

What we'd previously discussed was in time have a more advance game request preference, that's reset at the start of each game time slot (1.5 hours) which would allow everybody to vote for their prefered game 'next'. Thus we could guage from a realistic tally of what people wanted to actually play. And if it's a mod, where to actually get it. Neotheo is working on the electronic version of the concept. My hope was to have a whiteboard trial at this lan.

Comment

i'd be happy to build you a CF game request system to run on a server there

Comment

i can give u remote access to the DGA server for testing.

Comment

Yes please mate. Will see how it looks.

PS. FOUR MORE SLEEPS YAY!

Comment

oh err.. only thing is I can't have it up and running by this LAN >< dont have time between now and then to do it... would need:

the free copy of Blue Dragon Server installed on the server: BlueDragon Product Overview

and MySQL (which i suspect you have anyway)

Comment

Niice ideas guys.

Comment

1 more sleep...

I am not the same person anymore!

Comment

Are you Japanese now?

Comment

No. :p

Comment

Working...
                              X