Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic! DGA General Meeting.

Hello everybody!
    In an effort to get more people involved in DGA, and getting it back up to scratch, we'll be hosting a general meeting next weekend, where we can discuss the next LAN, scheduled for 21-22nd of next month (June).

The original date put forward was Saturday 31st of May, unfortunately Unseen can't make that date, and as it turns out I now have to fly to Brisbane on a business thing.
    I'd like to propose a meeting either for Friday 30th of May in the afternoon (say 6PM?), down at East Point near the play ground at the BBQ area, possibly cook some 'Snags'.
    Or alternatively Wednesday 4th of June 6PM at the same place with the same options.
    Alternative locations can be specified. But we would appreciate a good turnout so that we can make this work.
    Friday, 30th May 2008
    66.67%
    Wednesday, 4th June, 2008
    33.33%

Ill rock up either day.

Comment

Lock it in eddie

Comment

This Friday it is.

Comment

just a remider about the meeting.

ill post another one up tomorrow for those who are interested

Comment

is 6pm a lilttle too late? I'll be there from 5 anyway.

Comment

I think 6pm will give everybody time to get there from work, or where ever they may be. any earlier and there'll be too many excuses. I may ride down (horse back) pending my condition tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Reminder!

Comment

Grats to:

Kagetsu: President
                  DragonXR: Vice President
                  Lothar: Treasurer

Comment

congrats guys

Comment

Kagetsu for Prez! w00t w00t! Nice choices guys ^_^ Sorry I couldn't be there Jess arranged to have dinner @ K-Tong last minute

Comment

Thanks everybody. I'll be posting a report on the meeting when I'm back in Darwin tomorrow. (in the QClub right now).
                        I think we had a great meeting to be honest. We have eager people, and all issues that are currently being experienced will be resolved quickly. Everybody is quite keen to get the 'stuff' happening again.

Comment

Just a quick update, I returned yesterday morning, but ended up getting three hours sleep prior to work, and subsiquently 'crashed' the moment I walked through the door home last night, so I didn't end up posting anything. Notes will be up tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagetsu View Post
                            ... the next LAN, scheduled for 21-22nd of next month (June).
                            quick question - is this happening??

Comment

waz gonna ask the same thing this morning but in Kagetsu's notes it would appear as though the next lan is 5th on July.

Comment

Working...
                              X