This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic! DGA 2009 AGM. Saturday 7th March

This is an open invite for everybody wishing to attend the next DGA AGM.
    Location is the LAN venue at 5PM in Malak and will likely last between an hour or two.

Positions will be discussed, at which point, voting for those positions will be completed.

The agenda will then be discussed.

As this is an agenda based meeting, I request that anybody who has a topic to bring up make a post here in this thread, regardless of if you will be attending or not. All will be brought up at the meeting for debate or discussion. Alternatively, you can PM me with details, or contact other people who will be there.

Items not on the agenda can be discussed at the end briefly.

---

I hope to see as many people there as possible. If you've ever been to a DGA or plan to go to one in the future, this is a great opportunity to have your say how it will be managed. For those who've been to DGA's, this is your opportunity to directly influence the future by gaining a position in the committee.

I myself have had a fantastic time seeing DGA come back thanks to the hardwork of all the active possition holders, and many attendees.

DGA is heading towards a bright future again, and I'm proud to have been a part of it.

Kagetsu.

keen up lads!!

Comment

I will be in sunny Victoria on the 7th but I will be there in Spirit.

Comment

Working...
      X