Tom Clanys HAWX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Korny View Post
    I hope its on PC with dual Monitor support....

hopefully at some point in the next 6 months i will finish my Flight sim Monitor stand should have 4X22 inch 1080p monitors
    OMG that is seriously sik! Gotta see pics when it's done.

Comment

22" 1080p?

Link pls.

Comment

Benq make a E2200HD 22 inch with HDMI $265+ (picture quality is nice but not as great as the 24 inch HP i saw at harveys for $999 but the price difference is crazy !!

everyone i know with a benq has like them DVI, HDMI, VGA you can use it for your ps3 aswell

i have 2 of these and i love them..

4 monitor setup will be
        3 long and one under the middle monitor

still gotta figure out the view angel of the eyes while sitting in front of 3 so i can see the full view
        Last edited by Korny; 05-03-09, 12:03 AM.

Comment

nice.

Comment

verrry nice!!

Comment

Played the demo tonight...I'm in love.

Comment

Just played the Demo.
                It's a ****ing abortion of a game; that is not worthy of the Tom Clancy name.

Comment

it's an arcade game, not a simulator, once you get into that mindset it's enjoyable even the spastic camera mode when you switch off your realism-engine-thingy-whatever-whatsit. I spent ages with that feature just doing circle work in amongst the buildings

Comment

I havent played the demo yet but ill give it a try tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
                      it's an arcade game, not a simulator, once you get into that mindset it's enjoyable even the spastic camera mode when you switch off your realism-engine-thingy-whatever-whatsit. I spent ages with that feature just doing circle work in amongst the buildings
                      Nah see; planes should never do 180 degree airbrake doughies

Tom Clancy is sinonymous with strategic play and a fair whack of realism.
                      I dont understand what's 'Tom' about this game; other than using the name to sell it.

Comment

They are using his name as a marketing ploy to sell it milenko

Comment

Those corporate bastards.

Comment

and at least they put the screeching tyres sound effect in when you do have the urge for doughies

Comment

Originally posted by Milenko View Post
                              Nah see; planes should never do 180 degree airbrake doughies

I beg to differ. ^_~ Some of the new fighter aircraft have vectored thrust... Enabling some incredible high G manouvres.

Not saying the game is realistic, (haven't played it yet) but so long as it doesn't fly like that crappy Atari game I shouldn't have bought, then it'll be okay.

Comment

THRUST VECTORING OWNZ THE SKIES!!1!!!!!11!

Not enjoying it (demo) as much as I thought. Still wanna try some multiplayer next LAN though.

Comment

Working...
                                X