No announcement yet.

DGA 60 - 22nd May - 23rd May - Rego Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but.. if you're anything like you were in Vegas2... Dragon will roast you like a little puppy trapped in a kiln

Comment

i havent played RSV2 since november last year V1.01 and havent playe it since november 08
      U might have mistaken me for someone

Comment

cant remember which LAN it was - i've missed a lot - but it was definitely you

Comment

Was that when we had the comp and Urit played the whole game using xbox360 controller? We had a good team (dragon, urit, myself and someone else?). I carried the team though

Comment

yeah it was in the comp

great games

Comment

i might have been me but i did have an AMD AthlonX2 then and dieing videocards

ijust put the game on my pc and patched it and it works still get screeen tearing even with Vsync lol oly UT3 engine games do it for me odd

Comment

today i went to the shops and i bought some milk then i went home and i made cereal mmm i love cereal

Comment

i love cornflakes but only if you sprinkle a bit of sugar on it first lol i hate them without it

Comment

Sean em weirdo

Comment

Boo, good game's people. I have generated a server statistics file for the DGA #60 Q3 FFA Server, And 1v1 game that REVEX and Dragon XR did. You can view the full statistics file by clicking here.

Kat-Pro Productions - DGA - Quake 3 Free For All [Statistics File :: 22-May-2009]

Kat-Pro Productions - DGA - Quake 3 1 vs 1 Tournament [Statistics File :: 22-May-2009]

Hope you had fun as much as i did. And i look forward to future games with you's.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful Thinking! View Post
                        Boo, good game's people. I have generated a server statistics file for the DGA #60 Q3 FFA Server, And 1v1 game that REVEX and Dragon XR did. You can view the full statistics file by clicking here.

Kat-Pro Productions - DGA - Quake 3 Free For All [Statistics File :: 22-May-2009]

Kat-Pro Productions - DGA - Quake 3 1 vs 1 Tournament [Statistics File :: 22-May-2009]

Hope you had fun as much as i did. And i look forward to future games with you's.
                        dident know we had stats, next time ill get some prac in before we play

Comment

Stats? hmmmm this just got interesting I shall have to make a greater effort to get to the next one ^_^

Comment

GeoCites are been taken down soon from what I was readying maby need to find another host.

Comment

or just get off the internet and come back when you can spell. holy crap that was bad.

Comment

haha, yeah. I made it a point to make a statistics file for it. i look forward to having future games hehe. I have to fix my darn computer, it's playing up agean.

Comment

Working...
                                X