Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nos 9.06 June

Nos Lan 9.06 13/6/2009
    Nitro Offline Sports LAN for the month of March. Starting at around 1900 on Friday 13th June and finishing around 2200 on Saturday 14th June.

$20 for registration (pricing may be negotiated with G.I.R if you're going to miss significant portions of the LAN), both cash and EFTPOS are accepted forms of payment.

As air conditioning is avaliable in two rooms at Abundant Life, the exact location will be decided on the Friday of the LAN dependant on how many people have registered for the LAN. The number of people who are listed under "Who's Going ?" are those counted as registered.
    < 18 Smaller, kids church room.
    > 18 Larger, cafe area with the kids church room as a "quiet zone".

Please Goto Add me on Current upcoming Event!! So we have an idea Who's coming and what tables to setup And Layout

For any other information see the FAQ, or post a question on the thread in General LAN Discussion. Thanks

IMPORTANT NOTE
    At this stage we're not sure if there will be a NOS running in June 2009 as the dates conflict with a couple of friends of Sealcomm, Dirtyturd and I getting married.

The calendar event and a final decision on the LAN will not be posted until after the 3 of us have had a chance to discuss exactly what's happening. Sealcomm is back from holiday this week so hopefully we'll be able to talk about it this coming weekend (Posted By GIR)
    Last edited by Xolares; 14-05-09, 08:07 PM.

Didn't know Xolares was running the show now... oh well, NOS is a pretty small LAN, they need all they can get.

Comment

Nos is not happening this month Stay Tuned for 9.07

Comment

Working...
      X