Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next lan?!?

i need a fix!!

^O^ An announcement is coming tomorrow regarding the whole year, along with the all new DGA website! Hang tight, it's coming very soon.

Heads up though, next date is 29th-30th January.

Comment

So is this still going ahead? Seems abit quiet and I cant login to the website to register to see if anyone else has.

Comment

There's a thread... Right at the top of this page.

It lists Darwingamers.com as the new website, AND details not only the LAN on Friday, but also the rest of the LANs for the entire year. ^_^

Since people are reading this thread first BEFORE THE STICKIES, GO TO THE OTHER THREAD! IT'S RIGHT AT THE TOP!!!

Comment

and yeah a fair number of people have regoed already, kawolski

Comment

So far registered 21 people.

Comment

Originally posted by Kawolski View Post
              So is this still going ahead? Seems abit quiet and I cant login to the website to register to see if anyone else has.
              Whats the issue you are having?

Comment

i can no longer login to remove myself from the event

Comment

Ok thanks guys
                  Originally posted by Raker
                  Whats the issue you are having?
                  It says invalid username when I try log in. And when I click on "lost password?" It just loads a page that says to enable javascript and try again.
                  I dont have to re-register on this new site do I?

Comment

Originally posted by Xolares View Post
                    i can no longer login to remove myself from the event
                    this is expected behaviour - the amount of times you change your mind on coming or going to lans would actually cause an effect similar to a DoS, so it has been disabled for you specifically.

Comment

Originally posted by Kawolski View Post
                      I dont have to re-register on this new site do I?
                      I did.

Comment

As Pala said, you do need to reregister for the new site as the old one was linked to your GU login which we dont have access to.

Xolaras, if you need to be unregistered I can do that for you and if you can advise me why you cant login I look into that also

Comment

As Pala said, you do need to reregister for the new site as the old one was linked to your GU login which we dont have access to.
                          I registered about a month ago when site first came online and Pssword and Username doe not work anymore and the password and username was same as the old site cant recover it Java on the site does not work:-)

this is expected behaviour - the amount of times you change your mind on coming or going to lans would actually cause an effect similar to a DoS, so it has been disabled for you specifically.
                          I dont have a ride There You A#$ friend is in hospital.. Jump off a Cliff you DCK

Comment

posts aren't censored any more, no need to hold back.

Comment

Website now updated due to a faulty plugin.

Please try and login/restore your password and let me know if you need any further assistance.

Comment

Working...
                              X