next lan?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paladin View Post
    posts aren't censored any more, no need to hold back.
    I have more respect for other people than you do!! As a matter of fact every one has more respect than you do for other people!!

Anyways how did the lan go?

Comment

Lan went really well, until the power went out for 6 hours.

Comment

Re: next lan?!?

Sounds like kind of a problem for a LAN. How much gaming was had before the outage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just hope i don't miss the next one

Comment

Originally posted by Xolares View Post
            I have more respect for other people than you do!! As a matter of fact every one has more respect than you do for other people!!
            ah, i see, you wrote DCK instead of DICK because you respect me. thanks i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
              Sounds like kind of a problem for a LAN. How much gaming was had before the outage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              plenty of crysis wars and tf2 was had before the blackout. And I played some TF2 after the power was back on.

Comment

Good turn out at the lan. Eventually got some Red Faction Guerilla going and good numbers in Crysis Wars and Flatout 2

Comment

so glad dragon suggested i check my red faction game files - if i hadn't been able to play that during the lan i dead set would've cried

awesome lan

Comment

haha yeah i need to get tf2 red faction was sick but i keep getting killed by aegis then flat out 2 was fun keep it up guys

Comment

Working...
                    X