Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DGA welcomes KikDigital (KikFM) as a major sponsor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGA welcomes KikDigital (KikFM) as a major sponsor!

This is huge news for us, and will hopefully get the word out into the street that we're still here.
    Be sure to listen in!

And additionally for those who haven't seen it yet, Darwin Gamers Association is the new website.

Originally posted by Kagetsu View Post
    This is huge news for us, and will hopefully get the word out into the street that we're still here.
    Be sure to listen in!

And additionally for those who haven't seen it yet, Darwin Gamers Association is the new website.
    still here? better than ever by the sounds of it

Comment

Very very nice

Comment

Wow - nice work with this one. A radio station sponsorship is probably the best thing that can happen to any community event. Plus KIKFM is awesome.

Comment

Real thanks has to go to NeoTheo on this one, for managing to get us in contact... Trust a party animal. :p

Comment

KikFM is my favorite radio station, their music is actualy different every minute of every hour of every day, unlike Hot 100 and I love trance so much! Awesome stuff!

Comment

on an unrelated note, is the next dga going ahead? is there going to be an announcement going up on the forums?

Comment

You can listen to KIKFM through winamp or media player.

Just add the URL to listen in mms://win4.fast-serv.com/kikfm

or go here Listen Live to KIK - KIK FM and KIK DIGITAL

Comment

Originally posted by Mungus View Post
                  on an unrelated note, is the next dga going ahead? is there going to be an announcement going up on the forums?
                  Mungus, didnt you receive an email from the DGA site at Darwin Gamers Association for the up and coming event on the 29th?

Comment

sure did, but the fact that - unlike any other dga event - there was no announcement on GU planted the seed of doubt. also the event on the dga site said 'alpha', and there were like 8 registered participants.

so excuse me for asking for some confirmation?

Comment

Mungus, I didnt mean anything by my comment, I was just asking if you received the email that announced the up and coming event for DGA MMX (alpha).

We are trying to notify existing members by email to draw them to the new website and subscribe to the updates and be informed directly instead of relying on people checking on the forum.

We want as many new and existing interest gamers to register with the new site and come along to the new events for 2010.

Feel free to discuss any suggestions on GU in the DGA forums or directly on our new post Call out for opinions… Darwin Gamers Association on the new Darwin Gamers Association website.

Comment

thats my boy. nice work ben

Comment

Working...
                        X