DGA Echo wrapup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGA Echo wrapup!

Well guys thanks again for coming down. Was a very good turnout in comparison to the last few months.

You can help DGA get more members by inviting your mates to our Facebook page here. Darwin Gamers Association | Facebook
    Also if you haven't already registered up on our newish web page please do so as this email's you all notifications and everything so you don't forget. Get your mates registerd up too. link here Darwin Gamers Association

I had heard a few people over the fone were umming and erring about not coming as they had not resisted later on in the evening. It does not really matter that you come and are not registered however the registration serves a purpose for us(the people who setup) to guage how many people are likely to attend the venue and as such we setup for how many are registered.

As a rule of thumb if you are coming try register before Midday Friday of the event so that when we check we are good to go.

Warlocks warcraft 3 map from Apathious was excellent fun to play haha.
    Tron got a good smashing.
    BFBC2 was awesome fun at 5 in the morning smashing that up with a few.

Only a few things that I would like to remind people again.
    - Glass bottles, wither it be beer or "Pasion Pop" has to be taken away with you. Our bins are too big to accommodate them all. Cans and plastic bottles squash up nicely.
    - There is no bin's ourside where you guys smoke/drink. Please bring rubbish back inside to the bins provided and not leave it on the side of the steps(there was half a dozen bottles there.
    - Lots of crumbs behind from munchies. Can you please be mindful that we have to leave the building in the state that we have found it in. As in I had to vacuum the carpet which was quite 'fun'.

quick note: Mechwarrior Living Legends was absolutely fucking epic - even with only 4 people playing - if we can get more people with Crysis installed at the next DGA that should be unbelievable

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly about mechwarrior living legends mod for crysis. It is a blast walking around in a mutli-ton mech.

Linkage for those that don't know about it -

MechWarrior: Living Legends mod for Crysis - Mod DB - MODDB link
      MechWarrior: Living Legends - Homepage

Comment

and who knew a mech game would be as much fun on foot as in a mech?!

Comment

Working...
        X