Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGA MMXI (Alpha) 28th Jan

DGA MMXI ALPHA

i did not see lan info on GU so i put it up if its ok? And ill post info on NOS

More people the better for gaming!! QUAKE 3 matches i will miss but i might not be going since im going to a birthday on the 28th so i might have to skip it and see you at NOS for people who goto that! But i hope the Birthday is breakfast then i can go!

Comment

the best birthdays are evening ones, you should totally tell them that

Comment

I will but this will also allow me to get her a prezzie and being a night party i can get hammered XD

Comment

Mechwarrior Living Legends now works with Crysis Wars!
          MechWarrior: Living Legends

be sure and grab 0.4.3 before the DGA - also check that your steam copy of CW can connect to servers - there is an issue with some Steam-bought copies of Crysis and Crysis Wars not being able to auth with servers. A workaround is addressed here: Steam : CD Key Issues

Some huge updates to the mod since the last time I tried it in October - heaps of crash fixes, new vehicles, and updated UI.

Comment

Already have been playing this version alot online and wow..! There are some big improvements and the game just keeps getting bigger!

Comment

I have yet to even try it since i found crysis a flop but this might makr me install crysis again

Comment

ARGH fucking knew they'd do that, Mechwarrior Living Legends has been updated again to 0.4.4 RTFM when you install/update - particularly if you're updating a previous version of the mod.

Mechwarrior : Living Legends : New Updater and Open Beta 0.4.4 Released

Comment

Thanks for that!

All updated

Comment

Working...
                  X