Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGA MMXIII Quick WrapUp

Second LAN for 2011 in March 25-26

For those who attended it was a interesting lan, the usual games were played (CSS, WC3 TF2 ect..) however with a spanner in the gears,
    the CSS 2 player mix up created a new environment (1 controls the mouse, the other controls the keyboard) I personally played allot of Magicka and was so heavily drawn in that i could not stop playing.

For those who did play other games however, the group who played the new MechWarrior mod for Crysis and Crysis Wars could be heard playing across the room

The many variations of WC3 mods that were played and many epic battles were won and loss,
    the others who had played Magicka in multilayer Co-Op were educating each other in the art of the Griefing.

I do apologize for the lack of drinks, this mistake will not occur in future DGA events.

The pizzas were delivered on time, and the amount of mess at the end of the Event was very minimal.
    thanks for being tidy and hope to see you all at the Next DGA

Mechwarrior Living Legends mod for Crysis Wars was fricken epic - and the latest version allowed Longtom to take out his name-sake artillery piece which *almost* one-shotted paladin. Unfortunately Longie setup in a valley so pala could get in close and squish the deployed weapon like paste

Spirit was pwning big time, unfortunately. This i attribute to his excessive playing on the 'net ;P

oh and I have to admit, as much as I'm sick to death of CS:S, the mix-up games were fun

Comment

Ahh yes love my mechwarior

Check it out -

MechWarrior: Living Legends - The Older Gamers Forums

Comment

Working...
      X