DGA Event Planning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGA Event Planning

Some people would be aware by now, from the automatic email sent by the DGA website
    there is a small survey located on the front page of the Darwin Gamers site
    this post is for those who have not subscribed or attend but would like to contribute.

If you could quickly head over to Darwin Gamers and just fill in the small survey, it would be much appreciated.

the information will help me decide what I can do for your future events, and hopefully improve DGA.

cheers

-Dragon

On behalf of the DGA team, I would like to advise that we have receive lots of great response to this survey.

However we want lots more responses, 100's even from everyone and anyone how has attended a LAN event and gamers interested in having their say in the future layout and direction of DGA.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and any feel free to comment as much as you like about past, present and future DGA.

Comment

Just a quick update. I have set up a quick Poll on DGA's facebook page Darwin Gamers Association | Facebook

Please head over there to vote for your favourite FPS LAN Game.

This will be one of many polls to help us understand the LAN communities requirements at the future DGA LAN Events.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Comment

Working...
      X