Lothar signing out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lothar View Post
    For those interested in my tale. Well It has now been about 3 or 4 months since I have made the move, and not looking back . I have picked myself a job at iiNet as a lovely CSR. I recon that it is a good carrier move to do whatever I see fit in an ISP company. My manager has already addressed me as to where I want to go and he has helped me in the right direction. I recon I can get into the Network Op's and Control centre within a year or so if not quicker if I decide to go that way. Or presue my RHCE / linux system admin and get into other areas.

With the NBN coming in full steam (shortly) I can only see my options open up wider and greater for this opportunity. And believe it or not I am having a ball on the phones talking to the customers already.

And if all else fails. I can still pick up my Electronics Telecommunications trade again and get on the tools.

But I have made the move (and fucked off out of home) and defiantly made it now.
    nice, very nice.

Comment

good luck with it all, i am over again next week, maybe we can catch up.

Comment

Congrats dude. Even though we are all missing the fuck outa you it's great to see you on your own two feet and enjoying yourself to boot!!!

Comment

P.s careful of black Bettys in northbridge. You will end up married!!

Comment

congratulations, nice to hear you're happy with life there (:

Comment

In about 2-5 years i might be in Melbourne to live!

Comment

woah, zombie thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Xolares View Post
                  In about 2-5 years i might be in Melbourne to live!
                  I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and then suddenly couldn't give a shit.

Comment

Does that mean you're going to resurrect this thread again in 2-5 years time when you actually make the move?

**instaban**

Comment

Possible the most exciting thing since cat soup

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X