DGA MMXI Charlie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Good Vorly.

We have a Quake 3 Area server already setup, so maybe provide the configs and files for RA in case we don't have them.

Happy for DOOM 2 to run on the network. Would be interesting to see how that plays now after such as long time.

Comment

I've got more than 22 server batch files ready, all related to Q3A, All gametypes, many mods, public, private, all come with their own rcon password (for the private servers).

with a call from Dragon about CTF servers, the default maps for Q3A are maxed to 8v8 (16), so this will require some custom maps of which I've got sorted and will be available over the networks (Game with integrated CDKey, game update, and maps the server will be using)

Detailed statistics will be generated for these servers, a record script is also available so you can record demos and give them to me at the end of the night so they can goto the statistics...

so frag more, die less and most of all, have fun and enjoy yourself.

Comment

Wishful have you got the config for Clan Arena server?

I play that online with Quake Live most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by RakeR View Post
          Wishful have you got the config for Clan Arena server?

I play that online with Quake Live most of the time.
          Yes, I do have a server config for CA, however it is not default with Q3A, you will need the mod OSP to play the mode CA, download here: http://www.sunflow.com/orangesmoothi...thout_maps.zip

Comment

Anyone wanna play halo 2?

Comment

Working...
            X