Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic! DGA LAN Event this Friday 27th May

Evening GU,

I'm counting down the days now until the next DGA LAN Event, as it has been a whirlwind of preparation.

What I can tell you is that from our last post we have done so many great things to prepare ourselves for this Event.

It will be 2 months since the last event, and I wanted DGA to come back with a bang, no an explosion.

New Network, New Power, New Sponsors, so many prizes, invites out to all past DGA attendees.

This event is going to be packed to the gills.

We have competitions, BBQ, Prizes, Raffle, Low Latency, so much gaming we can?t fit it all into the timetable.

As this is the last week we need you to be signed up and registered for the event so we can cater for the people attending.

Sponsors who will be attending will be seated together so you know where to find them to ask them about the latest deals and solutions.

Administrators will also be all together so you know where to find us.

Dedicated servers will serve all the popular games throughout the event and we encourage you to be in all the competitions.

Door Prize, Lucky Prize, Raffle, Best Computer, Best Built, Best FPS Gamer, all attract prizes. The Prize Ceremony will be held after all the competitions have completed.

We encourage everyone attending the event to be there and setup before 7pm which is when we will announce the schedule for the whole event. Also during this time we will be selling the raffle tickets and we hope you will be generous and purchase lots. Not only will it increase you chance of winning, it also helps DGA setup the next event and strengthen the network.

After the announcement at 7pm we will be cooking up dinner on the BBQ which will be a sausage sizzle. $2 sausage sandwich + $1.50 for a drink. We hope to raise money from the sausage sizzle to purchase new network gear, more prizes, bigger raffle items and bigger venues.

Please make sure you tell all your friends to signup and register for this event and/or just come on down and check out all the new and exciting additions we have added to the DGA LAN Event experience.

We want all the slots full, a packed house, if there was one LAN Event you didn't want to miss out on it would be this one.

We are excited to be running this event for you, please come on down and PLUG IN & GAME ON.

View the latest post at LAN Event this Friday - Darwin Gamers Association
    Last edited by RakeR; 24-05-11, 12:55 AM.

God I wish I was there for this one.

Comment

Yeah same here Lothar.

Sounds like it's going to be a pretty epic LAN

Comment

Looking forward.

Comment

Working...
        X