DGA MMXI Charlie - Quake 3 Arena Statistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGA MMXI Charlie - Quake 3 Arena Statistics

g'day to all. one of my favorite parts of a LAN is to see the log file afterwards and to generate statistics and share them with people that were in the game, and beyond.

like most times, the statistics are thrown-out by people leaving the game while it's running, as now I add them to the statistics, but they also don't appear in the end screen-shot, causing client numbers to be mixed around and things not looking right. But I've done what I beliave is fairly detailed which you can check out below..

These include information on: score, frags, deaths, suicides, frags per minute, overall skill, and average life, followed by each weapon in the map, how many times someone fragged with that gun (F) and the deaths they had with that particular gun (D). Demo files are available for download via the POV of myself and REVEX as well as an end-game screenshot.

and ofcorse, we can't end it it without a totals at the bottom. hope you enjoyed the game, and I do look forward to the CTF match that was meant to take-place.

DGA > MMXI Charlie - <--Gaming Northern Territory | Darwin-->
Working...
X