Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGA Events Gallery - View DGA at its best includes EVO's

Good Evening GU,

I have completed the upload of the DGA Event Gallery. You can view all the photos from DGA's past events.

These photos go back 11 years, so if you were a old school DGA attendee you may find the young version of yourself.

What I can say is that every time I look though those photos I get nostalgic about the good ol? days.

It is great to see all the old faces and remembering all the great times and LANage had back then.

Please comment on this post about your journey down memory lane if you like.

Thank you again to all the past and current supports of DGA and we look forward to seeing you again at our next event.

If you like you can register anytime by going to the LAN Events page and click the drop down Future Events. This will allow you to register for all the upcoming events we are hosting.

You may view the latest post at
    DGA LAN Event Gallery - Darwin Gamers Association

Old School DGA photos, FUCK YEAH!

Comment

LOL Lenko u haven't changed a bit in what... 10 years and Coco looks old and ragged even at that age.

Comment

Oh god.... THE HAIRR!!!!

Comment

I must admit, got kinda choked up looking through those old pics...

Comment

so much shit i'd forgotten

such as this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	DGA EVO 5 - 063.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	596733

Comment

Originally posted by craZy C View Post
              Same here Craig, it's been years since I've seen all of your ugly mugs, but I miss you all and I miss those days. - Good work Raker getting the images back up!

Wow DGA has come along way since the early days, keep up the good work admins and the DGA community!

Comment

wow i HAD hair!!

Comment

Originally posted by craZy C View Post
                  Crazy, Im always the same.

So many things great times while at DGA.

Special thank you to Eater and TN1 for introducing me to DGA (and counterstrike) and CraZyC and Spongy for bringing me in as an admin all those LAN's ago.

I remember that small LAN of 3 or 4 computers at Eaters Place where TN1 had his old overclocked machine and portable fan keeping it cool. I just had this Gateway Computer (NFI of the specs) and was still benchmarking higher then TN1's. That was a great night.

Comment

Originally posted by Mungus View Post
                    so much shit i'd forgotten

such as this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7968[/ATTACH]
                    Haha, I remember Harb trying to mime 'use perspective to make it appear you're grabbing her arse'.
                    Obviously I didn't decipher it correctly.

Comment

very nice pictures

Comment

Working...
                      X