X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adelaide LAN 2013

Gathering INFO

List of People Interested: Me,You & some Computers

Date of Event Suggestion: Make it mid year>?

Location of Event Suggestion: Somewhere close by to all or the Best facilitated.

Anything else..

Sure. On all counts.

I'm about 5kms south of the city if that matters. There are a few suitable venues around me. How many are you thinking?

Comment

Something that doesn't clash with Streetgeek and isn't much further south than Cross Rd. North or central would be better.

Comment

List of People Interested: That Insid Guy

Date of Event Suggestion: anytime after cricket season should be good last weekend in March gets my vote

What's on in Adelaide in March 2013

Location of Event Suggestion: if it invite only (nAp LAN?) i may have a venue

Anything else..
        I like an FPS, MMO & maybe a racing game?
        Games:
        CS GO
        BF3
        Armagetron
        WARSOW
        Star Craft (not 2)
        Isketch
        F1 2010

and a billion others i guess

Comment

hook me up a pc and i might be able to come down for a holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by grandinferno View Post
            Sure. On all counts.

I'm about 5kms south of the city if that matters. There are a few suitable venues around me. How many are you thinking?
            I'm not Fuss about location as the time spent there will make up for it. As for how many events we go as too as a group? again not too fussed.. I'd like to go to a Streetgeek as a group for some GU Team smashing but then that a set date that people have to get free for.
            If it just GU members (looking like a group of maybe 5-6) then I don't mind hosting as I live East of the City at Kent Town. Which is walking distance to the Parade for any needs Booze/Food/Pub.

Comment

Games: Half Life 2, Diablo I and II, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 , Sins of a Solar Empire, The Ages of Empire Series, so many more...
              Last edited by The Happy Devil; 31-01-13, 12:26 PM. Reason: double post :S

Comment

Streetgeek has set dates for their LANs for the rest of the year. You can book seats - if want a block together you may have to contact one of the committee to reserve a block.

Comment

I'm keen as.

Comment

Nothing posted for 8 months. Did everyone lose interest?

Adelaide LAN's listing has been updated including a change of venue for ASLAN and a new LAN at Regency Park.

The next Streetgeek is on 1st/2nd November.

Comment

Yer soz i got busy.. wknds filled up with Footy Trips and House Boats adventures and peoples party.. not its like X-mas Shows and stuff.. iee.. I might have too just come along to a pre-made LAN. :}

Comment

Working...
                      X