DGA rebirth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic! DGA rebirth

Hey all we are going to start dga again. Having a meeting tomorrow to sort stuff out. Message me if you are keen to attend. All welcome. 0405539905

sweet!

Comment

eagerly awaits

Comment

Being in the land of baps and crumpets, I wasn't even aware DGA had stopped!

Revive that shit. stat.

Comment

And we're back (with a new look)...

darwingamers.com
          facebook.com/darwingamers
          twitter.com/darwingamers

The next event is 27th April. Register now at Darwin Gamers LAN 27/04/2013 - Darwin Gamers (Darwin) - Meetup

Comment

also with a new price - $30??

Comment

Yeah. Currently we have no money. We need to build up funds. Nothing is cheap and we now have to have public liability insurance. Everything we make goes into making the lan better. Prizes, equipment, locations, they all cost money. The more people that come the more funds we will have so invite as many people as u can.

Comment

Originally posted by K_I_Z_A View Post
                Yeah. Currently we have no money. We need to build up funds. Nothing is cheap and we now have to have public liability insurance. Everything we make goes into making the lan better. Prizes, equipment, locations, they all cost money. The more people that come the more funds we will have so invite as many people as u can.
                i had a quick look at your advert and i think you guys need to raise prices to generate these funds.

prices for these events look similar to they were 10 years ago. $30 for a day or twos entertainment is very cheap. heck cover charge for the discos is $30 and thats for a few hours of fun not including beverages!

work out what the lans cost to run and divvy up the cost between expected numbers, then slide $10 on top of that as profit so that you can start to grow your kitty. from there you can budget and prioritise for new equipment, marketing, prizes as needed.

the food prices i think need to be doubled also. your really undercutting yourselfs here. sausages should be 2-3 each serve. soft drink prices look reasonable.

Comment

Any news on event day? I guess the tag GU.DGA.ToB.GunZ still is valid (less the ToB mob I suppose).

Comment

Working...
                  X